Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are North going in a little short? Will EVW go to Membrey?

Hopefully they can keep Tarrant out of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never bagged Gilbo, he's a solid player .Better as a 2nd ruck then taking Brucey out of position.

Hickey way more mobile than Longer. Hick can get the ball to.

considering everyone was bagging gilbert and his kicking, why would you want him back? Hickey also hasn't done much.

first things first , we have to bring everything to the game on friday - no team is a walk over , i do expect to beat the roos .
we need to get mcartin into the game and hopefully longer can hold his own against goldstein.
then think about the following week.
even without the crows injuries i thought we would have a chance of beating the crows - but it is going to be interesting who performs well this week.

Just flicked on last year's game against Norf. Billings kicks a simple snap goal over his shoulder at the end of the first. Ball goes back to the centre and the video ump rules it touched. I think it might have happened to him again in the last quarter of that game. It really was that sort of year for Jack.

Just flicked on last year's game against Norf. Billings kicks a simple snap goal over his shoulder at the end of the first. Ball goes back to the centre and the video ump rules it touched. I think it might have happened to him again in the last quarter of that game. It really was that sort of year for Jack.
I remember that well. One of them was clearly touched on the replay but the other was extremely inconclusive from the video and should have been ruled a goal.

I'm still filthy about that. There was no way that goal could've been overruled!

Does anyone know if I can watch a stream of the game from overseas? AFL app doesn't work and I won't be able to make it to a pub!
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back