Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've hit rock-bottom

Not yet. It's going to get worse. We have been on the brink of this for a while under Richo. Lots of lucky escapes against poor opposition, completely unstainable game plan.

The players will stop believing pretty soon if they have not already. Smells exactly like the Dees 12 year rebuild to me. Every chance it is worse, as the Dees eventually nailed their recruiting.

We are no chance of that under Trout. He is as clueless as Richo.

this has been me since sydney last year. it was obvious what was happening last year. that was the line in the sand for me that it was broken.
I'm busy with study this year, but there's a fair bit of this for me, too.

Just hard to care about it anymore. I just laugh at this kind of thing now. Honestly, I'm more bummed about losing my Dodgers v Giants tip in the fantasy comp I started over summer (Prediction Guru fyi...).

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ffs richo is dumb as dog shit Seb copping a hard tag why not flick him onto the wing or half back and chuck acres Gresh Sinclair in the midfield beyond embarrassing how incompetent richo is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love a dollar for every kick or handball we've had smothered and charged down, a sign of North being up for the game and us being lazy.

One of the worst losses I've seen considering the standard of the opposition.

Need to make some changes including the bloke sitting in the coaches box.

Anybody that thought we would step up after Rooey and Montagna retired were kidding themselves.

I was among them at some points. Looking at the team sheet this week I realised just how thin we are.

Our defenders can't stop Brown. Our midfielders can barely win a clearance. We have no structure forward relying on crumbing goals. The is probably the first time in 30 years we haven't had a top big forward in our team.

has anyone ever realised that richo's gameplan doesn't actually work on a consistent basis let alone stand up for a whole season?
all we ever here is that our best can match it with the best but we need to improve the gap between that and our worst. the only thing is our worst hasn't changed since 2012.

its becoming a joke. we only have one way of going about things and if its not going our way we are completely ****ed.
absolutely no ability to adjust mid game and absolutely no plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back