Game Day Round 2, 2018: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody that thought we would step up after Rooey and Montagna retired were kidding themselves.
A message pushed by the much vaunted "ITKs", Roo's giant ego was holding us back.

Nah, he was carrying this shambles of a team.

Where are the ****ing campaigners saying ah it's just pre season don't worry about it. Get ****ed! this team and our entire squad will not get anywhere without some kind of huge change and I think it's richo. Our game plan allows so many marks you the opposition inside 50 and on the other hand makes it super hard for us to score.
I have been a member of this club for 10 years and can't remember feeling lower about them than I do right now.
Natural improvement and in actual fact it looks like our players have got worst.
I am calling the club on Monday morning and demanding my money back for my membership.
****ing done

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet. It's going to get worse. We have been on the brink of this for a while under Richo. Lots of lucky escapes against poor opposition, completely unstainable game plan.

The players will stop believing pretty soon if they have not already. Smells exactly like the Dees 12 year rebuild to me. Every chance it is worse, as the Dees eventually nailed their recruiting.

We are no chance of that under Trout. He is as clueless as Richo.
Losing to a likely bottom 2 team, doesn't get much worse. I do take your point though that once the players stop believing in the gameplan (might have already happened) it will get worse. You can see the Roos are playing with a belief in their gameplan and coach and what a difference it is compared to the way we are playing.

this has been me since sydney last year. it was obvious what was happening last year. that was the line in the sand for me that it was broken.

I had false hope until the end of last year. Completely tuned out of it over summer and along with a conscious decision not to invest nearly as much emotion into this season, have led to a blissful zen right now.

All I really feel is low-level anger at the coaching group, who, if the season turns out to be middling or worse (it won't all be as bad as this), need to be turned over on a wholesale basis.

I reckon the cattle are allright.

Losing to a likely bottom 2 team, doesn't get much worse. I do take your point though that once the players stop believing in the gameplan (might have already happened) it will get worse. You can see the Roos are playing with a belief in their gameplan and coach and what a difference it is e way we are playing.
Losing to bottom 2 team because we are the other bottom 2 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back