Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say though ....what possessed you to choose him ???

Gee I dont know, the fact he averaged 90+ back end of 2017, was a key cog in Tiges mid in their flag run, tackled, pressure acts were through roof, hit scoreboard & finished 3rd in their b&f just for shits & gigs. Based on that, an assumption that he’d keep improving could’ve been excused...

That enough for you guru? Or do you never make shit trades??

Crouch this week scored more than half my rookies last week in about 30 minutes of footy.

Was the one sort of POD selection in my mids. Not sure what to do now. May not have the cash for Danger straight swap...

You had him ....on those stats, you don't think he can turn a couple of poor games around ?
I somehow appeared 2min before lockout last week, was McLean for weeks. Just one of those mad rush silly mistakes.

If Cogs goes nuts again, a swap with some change back will be extremely tempting.

Nah, he's better than Tom .......2 year apprenticeship, physically ready to play the whole season
I reckon there's similarities, Langdon played TAC Cup as a 19yo which helped him be a bit more physically ready for AFL.

Doedee probably a better contested ball winner though, very impressive in that regard winning them key groundballs.

How is Doedee on so many benches?
I have Finlayson and Murray on the field as I expected that they would get more of the ball than Doedee.

Don't worry next week I will start Doedee and he will spud it up. Apologies in advance.

Naughton should be fine mate, Bevo should come to his senses and send Wood back which will free up Naughton. GWS were on roids at spotless last week, Etihad vs WC sounds a lot better.

Hopefully, or Bevo sends Wood back and then sends Naughton back to the VFL :(

giphy.gif

The stache is strong with this one!

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Finlayson and Murray on the field as I expected that they would get more of the ball than Doedee.

Don't worry next week I will start Doedee and he will spud it up. Apologies in advance.

My new recruit in Bonner took his spot, with Finlayson and Murray also taking the last two rookie spots. Thought Richmond tall forwards would dominate, and he'd play a super lockdown role. Unfortunate for me.

I reckon there's similarities, Langdon played TAC Cup as a 19yo which helped him be a bit more physically ready for AFL.

Doedee probably a better contested ball winner though, very impressive in that regard winning them key groundballs.
His main strength is his marking .....that'll come more to prominence, as he plays more games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back