Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Dusty 200+

Hopefully Tex breaks down mentally at some point soon, allowing Fogarty to cement his role in the team for the season.

Nealry spunked when I saw Higgins was named but then realised that the AFL have managed to get even dumber and now name emergencies as ins for some reason.
Don't worry friends, our fwd rookie saviour will be here soon.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just busted several nuts hearing that L.Murphy was named again this week, if he can do a few things better this week then he could well get 70-80. He was my main migraine selection wise, i've already got it in my head that Banfield will be dropped this week although Ross could be turning over a new leaf after already confirming 2 more debutants this week so maybe im getting worried over nothing. So if Banfield does play its a bonus.

Also Higgins coming in at round 2 is a bit of a kent as i dont have enough to trade Venables upto him after round 3 atm but i guess bu round 3 if venners plays this week he should make atleast 20-30 k surely, im no number cruncher but this sounds like a sure thing atm.

Just busted several nuts hearing that L.Murphy was named again this week, if he can do a few things better this week then he could well get 70-80. He was my main migraine selection wise, i've already got it in my head that Banfield will be dropped this week although Ross could be turning over a new leaf after already confirming 2 more debutants this week so maybe im getting worried over nothing. So if Banfield does play its a bonus.

Also Higgins coming in at round 2 is a bit of a kent as i dont have enough to trade Venables upto him after round 3 atm but i guess bu round 3 if venners plays this week he should make atleast 20-30 k surely, im no number cruncher but this sounds like a sure thing atm.
I'm pretty confident Banfield Brayshaw and Cerra will all play together this week

There's plenty of deadwood to boot first e.g D.Pearce

Higgins emg so still good :thumbsu:

I'm pretty confident Banfield Brayshaw and Cerra will all play together this week

There's plenty of deadwood to boot first e.g D.Pearce

Higgins emg so still good :thumbsu:
Lets hope so brobertus, If Ross does have a long term plan then Banfield should play but its whether he wants to try and get an early win and save a bit of that fat face or do a proper rebuild and play some kids/mature age rookies.

in other news all of a sudden Cerra could be a decent rookie in round 3.

McVeigh played. Lloyd went 120. There goes that theory. The guy may simply be a straight line improver with a fairly SC friendly game. Now he gets to play SCG. If he goes 100+ again i'll be chasing him or Simpson ASAP. Yeo went alright but too pricey for the risk. Not concerned about Hibberd in the slightest. Will wait and see on Bonner.
$334K Danger money burning a hole in my pocket. Challenge is to not spend it on one hit wonders, by making any changes this week under the assumption i have no cash.

Is Acres a one hit wonder ? He did look seriously good and might be a straight up early buy as a fwd. Its exactly what we hope for isnt it ? A mid in our fwds ? Its why many wanted Petracca in fwds yeah ? My trigger happy finger is thinking seriously about it coz it seemed more than just a flukey type game. There will always be improvers that jump out of the blocks fast and kill it. Downside risk is limited at his price as well.
Got Heeney/Greene/Billings/Smith/+ regulation shit truck fwd rooks. Looking at Stephenson closely but is damn pricey. Seemed very comfy at this level and has dpp. 20-30pt differences in Rnd 1 rook scores just isnt important.
Fwd rooks are always a shitfight and proving so already. I dont trust Garlett or Ryan to avge more than 35-40, Fritz will need time on the ball or we'll cop plenty of 25-35pt scores from him too, Venebles just looked lost even in a home game, ZGL would have scored 10 if they werent playing witches hats...English/Stephenson look the pick to me with DPP as cream. Even ignoring English as a ruck he may end up a decent fwd rook to have.

Last edited:
Reckon Freo Brayshaw will score 80 this week.
He's gotta score 90 to make up for his shit score last week .......Ross, leave the kid on the ground FFS

McVeigh played. Lloyd went 120. There goes that theory. The guy may simply be a straight line improver with a fairly SC friendly game. Now he gets to play SCG. If he goes 100+ again i'll be chasing him or Simpson ASAP. Yeo went alright but too pricey for the risk. Not concerned about Hibberd in the slightest. Will wait and see on Bonner.
$334K Danger money burning a hole in my pocket. Challenge is to not spend it on one hit wonders, by making any changes this week under the assumption i have no cash.

Is Acres a one hit wonder ? He did look seriously good and might be a straight up early buy as a fwd. Its exactly what we hope for isnt it ? A mid in our fwds ? Its why many wanted Petracca in fwds yeah ? My trigger happy finger is thinking seriously about it coz it seemed more than just a flukey type game. There will always be improvers that jump out of the blocks fast and kill it. Downside risk is limited at his price as well.
Got Heeney/Greene/Billings/Smith/+ regulation shit truck fwd rooks. Looking at Stephenson closely but is damn pricey. Seemed very comfy at this level and has dpp. 20-30pt differences in Rnd 1 rook scores just isnt important.
Fwd rooks are always a shitfight and proving so already. I dont trust Garlett or Ryan to avge more than 35-40, Fritz will need time on the ball or we'll cop plenty of 25-35pt scores from him too, Venebles just looked lost even in a home game, ZGL would have scored 10 if they werent playing witches hats...English/Stephenson look the pick to me with DPP as cream. Even ignoring English as a ruck he may end up a decent fwd rook to have.

I also like to make decisions based on a one game sample size... Just as an FYI he also had scores at 101 and a 106 last year with McVeigh in the side. You could be completely right but a very grand statement to make given how undercooked McVeigh was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back