Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you can hold Crippa who's only priced at 523k mate.

Played Richmond and then a red hot Pies on the rebound. He'll be fine :thumbsu:
If he can’t handle the Dogs (elite midfield) or Pies (ordinary midfield at best), checkout the next five midfields he’ll have to deal with.

A few pregame bevvies then we're off to the game.
Top 2 after today baby ! Back where we belong :thumbsu:

Hoping to ignore this shyt till later tonight.

Anyone care to predict a decent rook combo (can only be 1) ?

Warner or Rowe ?
and
Campbell or Berry ?

Do i take (vc) Manbun's 135 ? or ride along with the boring peleton and cptn Gawn ?

Warner or Rowe ?
and
Campbell or Berry ?

Do i take (vc) Manbun's 135 ? or ride along with the boring peleton and cptn Gawn ?
Sydney boys.

If he can’t handle the Dogs (elite midfield) or Pies (ordinary midfield at best), checkout the next five midfields he’ll have to deal with.

Freo aren't crash hot. GC aren't either. Happy to back him in.

Warner or Rowe ?
and
Campbell or Berry ?

Warner over Rowe for mine
Flip a coin with the other two. If Campbell plays more up the ground today then I’d back him

But I didn’t even score 1900 last week. Take anything I say with a grain of salt :moustache:

Warner or Rowe ?
and
Campbell or Berry ?

Back the 2 Sydney boys at home and loop the other 2 if you are able.

How good is it seeing your youth feature so prominently on the teamsheet? The future is bright.

yes.JPG

Sydney boys.
Cheers...thinking that, but might be just me club hugging a bit.
I figure Rowe a small fwd isnt a flash SC role, and its now away game for him without the home crowd. Warner getting good time on the ball.
...and Campbell watched his best mate go huge last week. Might spark something on home ground. Berry pretty iffy but he gets some time on ball also.

Last week however the brissy rooks were crap and syd rooks good away from home. Go figure.

Its a bloody lottery so i may as well just go with gut feel.
That same gut feel suspects A Scott might also go damn well at Docklands tomorrow.

Warner over Rowe for mine
Flip a coin with the other two. If Campbell plays more up the ground today then I’d back him

But I didn’t even score 1900 last week. Take anything I say with a grain of salt :moustache:
cheeers taaaa. Forget last week. Never happened. Most of the pricks that did well had Flynn on the ground :p

Brilliant.

Surprised not many started with him and only 1.5% ownership, especially after his preseason and this Tweet from Geelong

I might bring him in for Ryan if he spuds up again. Looking like a truly inspired pick. Well done.

Back the 2 Sydney boys at home and loop the other 2 if you are able.

How good is it seeing your youth feature so prominently on the teamsheet? The future is bright.
Yeah impossible for me to loop fwds and cant flip laird or Clark in and out of def of course.
Decided to back in Powell and Jordan this week, so its either Campbell or Berry.
Tx for the feedback, yeah absolutely loving the young team. Bud playing, so i'm damn keen to see what McDonald does today.
Dylan Stephens yet to come back also, irrelevant except that he'll push out any underperforming rook pretty fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4/416

Docherty, Rich, Grundy, Stewart. Not great but will take it compared to some of the nightmares people are having.

Have an absolute rookie feast first up today.

Campbell, Warner, Gulden, Berry, Laird in the first game.

Freo aren't crash hot. GC aren't either. Happy to back him in.
If the Blues had have won their first two matches I’m tipping he may have scored closer to 100 each match, maybe.

But he didn’t, so I’ll continue to melt internally whilst he punches out solid 80’s and my team struggles to be ranked higher than 90k :$

I think he was bad enough that we won't see him for a very long time.
Yes, t's a shame he's likely to be dropped. Would be perfect if he was to play round 3 and score enough to rise in price enough to be a straight swap to an on the bubble Chapman.

4/416

Docherty, Rich, Grundy, Stewart. Not great but will take it compared to some of the nightmares people are having.

Have an absolute rookie feast first up today.

Campbell, Warner, Gulden, Berry, Laird in the first game.
Really like the Rich selection. Finished off last season really strongly (98+ @ 113 ave over the last 6 games) and looks to be carrying on that form. Perfect role for the new rules. A great POD in just 1.9% of teams.

Yeah but I don't like his hamstrings
That's a bit harsh. He did miss 4 games with a hammy last season, but prior to that he was pretty reliable.
Played every game in 2019, missed 4 games with an ankle ligament injury in 2018, played every game in 2017 and missed just 1 game in each of 2016 and 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back