Round 2 trades. LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I included Mumford in the last minutes before lockout thinking he'd score massively against GWS. I like the look of I Maric ,thinking of trading out Mumford for him to get a premium elsewhere.

Lake -> Relton Roberts.

Yeah, you heard me right, Brian. I hope that hurts! :mad:

Yep, the Wanderers will be licking their lips at thought of another AFL reject with an eating disorder :p

Will wait one more week but will probably be offloading Lake to the best backline rookie available and bank the cash.

Won't do anything with Dickson yet, there's not enough solid forward rookie options JS wise to be sideways trading him.

Re: Round 2 trades; LOL!

Absolutely ****in seething I left out Clay Smith and had Magner on the bench. Who did I have on the field instead? Luke "broken jaw" Parker. Sure, the kid can play, but hes out for a few weeks. Also pissed I chose Steele over Zaha. Sidearse better pick up in the next few weeks.

Also strongly considered Cotchin, Dal Santo and Boyd who all scored 110+ and passed them all.

Trades for this week? Luke Parker > Clay Smith

Reading through this thread makes me so glad I chose Hargrave over Lake at the last minute. :)

Seriously contemplating trading Swan for...whoever! Boyd, Dal Santo, Mitchell, Murphy, Thompson, Rockliff. Overreacting, I know, but... I wonder if he's worth it. I'll give him a week.
And, oh yeah, trading Butcher.

With the new 'Heath Shaw' trading rule in place, I'll be trading out Lake the moment lockout is over, just so I can pretend that he was never in my team.
How does that work? I assume you burn trades after round one, or am I missing something?:confused::)
Anyone know why Ledger didn't play? Is Ross Lyon still picking the team.

Will definitely trade before 3rd round increases.
The General Soreness apparently:confused: WTF with that:confused::confused: :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard if Robbie Gray will be back next week? Lucky I had Kennedy on the bench!

Swan will kill it against the tigers!

I'm trading Lake outfor sure!!!!

Anyone heard if Robbie Gray will be back next week? Lucky I had Kennedy on the bench!

Swan will kill it against the tigers!

I'm trading Lake outfor sure!!!!

I'd keep Lake and trade Swan and Gray. Both past it. Gray's injury is probably terminal too. If you have Martin trade him next week as the Tigers are playing the Pies, I'd trade Delidio for that reason as well.

Do the prices increase at end or start of round 3?

End. Price changes are based on a 3 round rolling average, so the prices will rise or fall as soon as round 3 ends.

You need to make your trades before round 3 starts otherwise you will cop the price changes.

The only obvious one that stands out for a huge drop is broughton. That lad needs to get 2x 120games to stay at 500k. If he can't do it I'll look for another player less or equal who will rise on their price. Ching!

The only obvious one that stands out for a huge drop is broughton. That lad needs to get 2x 120games to stay at 500k. If he can't do it I'll look for another player less or equal who will rise on their price. Ching!

I wouldnt be swapping out Broughton just because his price might drop. Broughton is a keeper, yes he had a bad game but he will improve, and you dont have premiums like Broughton in your team to make money, they are there to score points. Rookies are there to make money, and be upgraded to players like Broughton.

Big mistake dropping Broughton based on value. I would only ever drop a premium because of form, and a few more than one bad game.

I'm changing Lake to Dempsey.

I was looking at trading one of Cunnington/Coniglio down to Smith.

Lake has to go, gave him the benefit of the doubt over
Hargrave, Dempsey and Clarke and I got shit on. Ah well,
One mistake of thirty isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back