Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Jones, Cripps, LEdwards, Hutchinson, Rotham, Chesser*

In: Dewar, Burgiel, Yeo, Waterman, Duggan, Rawlinson

Chesser is only out so he can go back to the WAFL and get some actual time on the ball.

Jones is a liability. Cripps is either or needs a break, LEdwards shouldn't be keeping another young player out of the side that offers more, Rotham is Rotham.

Dewar, Burgiel and Rawlinson told to come in and lay some forward pressure.

Dewar, Burgiel and Rawlinson told to come in and lay some forward pressure.

I like it.

"You 3! Don't even bother getting the ball just tackle like a psycho and keep the EFFING ball down our end!!!"

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like it.

"You 3! Don't even bother getting the ball just tackle like a psycho and keep the EFFING ball down our end!!!"

It's the easiest gig going around for someone with pace yet we cannot find someone to do it. Long getting injured has hurt more than most realise

Other clubs find them in the rookie draft

It's the easiest gig going around for someone with pace yet we cannot find someone to do it. Long getting injured has hurt more than most realise

Other clubs find them in the rookie draft
This is the role Liam Baker will fill when we split our first rounder.

Forward pressure guy

Strong case to drop about half the side here, but I'll settle on...

OUT:
Cripps - genuinely haven't seen a player shit the bed for us that much since the Jackson Nelson days
Ledwards - potentially the slowest player in the AFL with no standout qualities. Delist
JJ - runs fast and that's it. WAFL player
Rotham - ehh

IN:
Dewar
Waterman
Yeo
Hall

Petruccelle to sub

Give Culley a better go in the middle

Persist with Hutchinson and Trew who struggled today

So now that “give player xx a go to see what they can do” thoughts didn’t unearth a hidden Cripps, we wish to put the same players to the sword.

This is the role Liam Baker will fill when we split our first rounder.

Forward pressure guy

Hope not, splitting a top 2/3 pick for a pressure fwd is crazy though

It's not hard, you just need to want to tackle. For whatever reason, our whole list is allergic to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not hard, you just need to want to tackle. For whatever reason, our whole list is allergic to it
how's the dude for Melbourne in the VFL 24 tackles!!

We don't get that fir the whole side

It can change quickly too with quality forwards. Darling and Kennedy used to be tackling machines. Liam baker will be such a waste of a high pick. Low pick or let him go to Fremantle who are contending.

It can change quickly too with quality forwards. Darling and Kennedy used to be tackling machines. Liam baker will be such a waste of a high pick. Low pick or let him go to Fremantle who are contending.
I'm not saying I want to split it.

I just feel like we don't want to miss out so we will bend over for the tiggers

Out: Jones (can’t come back in), Cripps, Hutchinson, L. Edwards, Rotham,
In: Yeo, Duggan, McGovern, Waterman, Hall

Dewar in for Ryan if Ryan gets rubbed out.

As as been the story for 3 seasons now, there are just too many duds getting games.

Jones is copping it I realise but he had at least 3 opportunities in the 1st quarter to influence the game and he cooked it each time. Costs goals, puts teammates under pressure, is just not up to scratch.

I’m sure Tim Kelly will miss his little buddy but the guy can’t play another game for the Eagles, what is the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back