Game Day Round 20, 2024 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited at the possibility of Hipwood starting at fullback. I'm not saying it's a sink or swim moment because I think he belongs in the forward line. But it's going to be interesting if he starts there and can own the challenge.

I’m pleased Henry gets a second game this week as last week he was on a hiding to nothing- debuting, against the best side in the competition so delivery to the forwards would be far from perfect, and really the fourth target after Joe, Eric, Charlie and possibly Rayner. This week we’re playing a mid table side, Eric is playing back so he moves up the chain a little especially when Joe is rucking, and some of his nerves should’ve settle after getting past his debut.
So hopefully we get a better indication of where he is at this week.

Excited at the possibility of Hipwood starting at fullback. I'm not saying it's a sink or swim moment because I think he belongs in the forward line. But it's going to be interesting if he starts there and can own the challenge.

We need a swingman as well. And similar to Cam he might learn how to make things a bit more difficult for your opponent as a forward

Getting serious "what on earth am I doing" vibes from him at the moment 😂🤷

All he has to do is be as good as Harris andrews, it can’t be that hard

I could probably do it. Probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back