Game Day Round 20, 2024 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets me every year but it’s so ridiculous we need a 3rd strip because how similar GC’s colours are. Way to create a separate entity.

I know it’s a pipe dream but imagine if we lost a coin toss and had to wear that in a GF against them.
Agree. Suns need a new jumper design for sure.

It gets me every year but it’s so ridiculous we need a 3rd strip because how similar GC’s colours are. Way to create a separate entity.

I know it’s a pipe dream but imagine if we lost a coin toss and had to wear that in a GF against them.

Especially essentially choosing two of the three colours of the team you sent up there, so they can't even use a historic clash jersey.

I really have no idea how we’re ahead. Our backline is being held together by my 2nd grade gluestick.. and aside from the last half of that quarter I felt like they had all the momentum.

Hopefully we maintain the energy, you just know they’ll come out firing.

Brisbane lead contested possessions 43-25, clearances 14-10, and inside 50s 17-10 in the second term.

good stuff. gotta take our chances because King won't keep missing. Though Hipwood is showing more enegery and throwing himself in which is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's call the spade a spade. King is giving Hipwood a bath by and large. Just hasn't taken his chances. Yet.

This time last year I think he had 5?
King's radar is off and may long it continue.

Geez looking at clearances, contested and uncontested possessions, we are absolutely giving them a bath and should be further in front really.

Probably didn't make the most of our chances late in the quarter. Could come back to haunt us.
Our energy level is up. It feels like Andrews not playing appears to have given our group a lot more clarity and purpose in their effort level. Midfield is going hard, loose balls are being contested heavily and not giving them easy outs so far. Zorko spoil on King pretty much highlights where our focus is as a group. Keep at it boys, great effort.

Our midfield to keep up the good work will be the key.
Big O having the better of Witts so far.
Cameron really needs to get in the game this 2nd half.
Hippy getting beaten but still doing okay considering.

Think the Suns throw everything at us this quarter their season on the line. 2nd position for us.
Keep them at bay and increase our lead will be ideal.

Hipwood!!!!
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back