HM - Cole, B Williams (minus points for friendly fire incidents), Waterman
DM - Darling, Cripps, Allen, Culley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Kelly
4 - Yeo
3 - Cole
2 - Waterman
1 - J.Williams
Surprised Reid is getting so much love - great contested work and at the clearance but he was a walking clanger and very undisciplined tonight. He’ll learn from that

5 - Kelly
4 - Yeo
3 - Cole
2 - Waterman
1 - J.Williams
Surprised Reid is getting so much love - great contested work and at the clearance but he was a walking clanger and very undisciplined tonight. He’ll learn from that
His game, stat wise, was basically the same as Serong (-1 goal and a couple of possessions).
Probably our best on, and if we won he probably has the medal.
All from a first year 19yo, 15 gamer.

The free he gave away in the third, there was absolutely nothing in it, the ump got suckered in. If they pay that, then they need to pay ever other one like it in the game, but they don't (heck if that is the standard, after the goal there should have been 10 frees payed).

He brings a bit of strut and arrogance to the team they we have been missing for the last few years. We need guys who show their emotions and show us fans that they give a s*** about the team.
I'd much prefer to watch that then the zero effort/care trash served up last week. At least it's good to feel something about footy again, all be it absolute frustration.

5 Harley Reid
4 Jake Waterman
3 Elliot Yeo
2 Jack Williams
1 Tom Cole

5. Cole
4. Reid
3. Kelly
2. Barrass
1. Yeo

I thought Cole was outstanding. best game i seen him play. He was hard at the ball from start to finish and did a heap of awesome 1%'ers

Thought H. Edwards was really good too - Even Luke Edwards showed some good moves

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Round 20, 2024: Votes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back