Opinion Round 20 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha even the Freo Website is confused

30dgyzm.jpg

I guess your next game is always your most important - "one week at a time" and all that, but Chris Scott has labelled this game their "most important game of the season".

I hope RTB conveys this to the players. Geelong are putting something extra into this. Ergo, they're concerned/afraid/whatever you want to call it.

Let the mind games begin.

I guess your next game is always your most important - "one week at a time" and all that, but Chris Scott has labelled this game their "most important game of the season".

I hope RTB conveys this to the players. Geelong are putting something extra into this. Ergo, they're concerned/afraid/whatever you want to call it.

Let the mind games begin.

Ross's press conference today had him calling it as a critical match. He doesn't usually buy in to the talk but he was today. Not sure if anyone agrees but he seemed revved up like our last visit to Geelong.

Meanwhile sounds like SonSon has been feasting on souls at training. Dude's a beast

I would have thought given the seriousness of the game that Walters would be either starting or playing as sub given his natural skill and reported high level of fitness, you would think his a walk up starter.

To be honest i'm gobsmacked his being sent to Peel.

Considering the form Motlop, Bundy and Murdoch are in. Perhaps you wanna keep your powder dryish come September?

Reckon its cracking two rounds ahead. For me Crozier , leg speed will take the green vest and Deboer to start.

Ross is not often open about importance, but both him and Scott both recognise the facts. Simply, whoever loses is essentially out of top two contention. Cats lose to us at Skilled they wont beat Hawks at the MCG. Both coaches are stating the facts about the importance.

Reckon we are underdogs based on form, with Pav in my confidence has grown as we are two players away from our best 22 (Mzungu, Walters).

Cats have a very good record at the Hawks. Hawks only won their prelim last year by 8 points or something.

Agree, but as RTB says history is no guidance on future. On form Hawks are on a much better form line than us. IMO If Cats cant beat us at skilled then my money is on Hawks at MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time they have played in the last few years you would have bet on the Hawks on form. But Geelong still beat them more often than not. Geelong are the Hawks' bogie side.

Similar to keeping powder dry, how's Motlop? My news he's a danger of missing, knee tendonitis worth resting up to September?
Dunno he copped a knock which can aggravate stuff and things. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a late out though... these games always have ducks and drakes.

I would have thought given the seriousness of the game that Walters would be either starting or playing as sub given his natural skill and reported high level of fitness, you would think his a walk up starter.

Not as surprised as I am to hear we're sending him to Perl.

Reckon its cracking two rounds ahead. For me Crozier , leg speed will take the green vest and Deboer to start.

I'm not that confident Crozier will get a game now after reading he was training with the WAFL group the other day. That's usually a pretty reliable indicator.

I love Mora and want him in the round 1 team next year but I think he needs a big preseason. He makes a great sub though and I'd be tempted to play him as sub this weekend. Crozier does deser

Even Ross admits he could play this week. Weird.
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-08-06/animal-walters-raring-to-go-

As Bruce would say 'you get the feeling' we might not be chancing Pav if there was some other viable forward with Bradley, Gumby, Apeness and Sylvia all unavailable; but I'm sure he's good to go.

Think we need Pav and Walters to win this one.

In: Morabito

Out: Mzungu

I was thinking Crozier(who's been very good at Peel), however Morabito serves a more similar role to Mzungu. Perhaps Sheridan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Round 20 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back