Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffen on 30 at HT from 15 possies. Nice time to spud up you ******* hack.
The amount of thought and research put into bringing this bloke in this week. Thanks a lot. Currently being outscored by opponent's Lachie Henderson. This after opponent's Mackie smashed my Bartel. :(

FINAL SIDES:

Collingwood: NO LATE CHANGES
Sub: Sam Dwyer

Sydney: NO LATE CHANGES
Sub: Brandon Jack

Thank phaarrkk Pendles is playing, I have him oppo dude doesn't.:thumbsu:

Oh Gibbs..... Why on why must you continually spud it up. He'll play in the midfield they say, he will show us how good he really is, he'll show us why he was a #1 pick.

I say EAD.

Minson will crack the 100 though. :footy:
Totally all of us trolled hard and rough by Malthouse! :mad::rolleyes:

Blues down a rotation for this qtr too. Judd off.

Pretty sh!tt being 200 and 120 down already not even half though the round:rolleyes:.Really SC who could of kept it close right up to the last game ....> then bend me over without any lube:footy:.

Sounds like you're getting the rough end of the pineapple, probably easier to take one of Judge Judy's gavels.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unless kieren jack pulls a rabbit out of the hat i've sure as hell lost this week. who'd have thought at 3/4 time gibbs would've surpassed bartel and be on track for scoring higher than griffen:rolleyes:

and on top of that, deledio had to get two freakishly high scores back to back right after i trade him out.

I've logged on to supercoach and traded T Mitchell for Watson, but it's being weird... it hasn't taken off a trade and now I decided to go Nicholls to Grundy as well and it's letting me make another 2 trades... anyone have anything like this go on?

I've logged on to supercoach and traded T Mitchell for Watson, but it's being weird... it hasn't taken off a trade and now I decided to go Nicholls to Grundy as well and it's letting me make another 2 trades... anyone have anything like this go on?

i have to test this.

edit: are reversals possible during partial lockout?

i have to test this.

edit: are reversals possible during partial lockout?

Never have been for me.
The Devil on my shoulder is telling me to use this to trade Priddis... haha

I might log out and in again, I hear people talk sometimes about their trades not sticking.

didn't work for me. went omeara > dangerfield and it ate my trade. no reversal option either lol

Hopefully you were planning to do that anyway. :D

had to since it's probably the only way I can possibly win this week :p

though now i'm in the no trades left club so i'd better not cop injuries between the prelim final and now :(

If it's letting you do it, then I say go balls to the wall & good luck.:p

However, if you are in one of my leagues, you're a dirty stinking cheat!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back