Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ku-medium.gif

haha you have that one ready to go. Had plenty of use this year....:p

Thanks Rioli 57.... Need Ablett to go to space and back!

I'm not sure what's more depressing: That Bartel score or it looks like I'm going to have to rely on Rowe having a class game for Carlton to make up for it above his projected 59.

Oh ****! Since when did T Menzel get a game?

I was using his non-playingness to use the emergency loophole on Rockliff. Now Rockliff is sitting on the bench while Menzel is on the field.

Now I have to prey that Priddis misses so I get Rockliff's 126.
Menzel has started well with two goals...i doubt he'll outscore Rockliff though.

Oh ****! Since when did T Menzel get a game?

I was using his non-playingness to use the emergency loophole on Rockliff. Now Rockliff is sitting on the bench while Menzel is on the field.

Now I have to prey that Priddis misses so I get Rockliff's 126.
Menzel has started well with two goals...i doubt he'll outscore Rockliff though.

Uh oh spaghettios

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood up to 160...

I've been saying it all year. These loopholes do more harm than good.
Far too much risk involved and people fail to see it.

At least you didn't put him as your captain... did you... o_O

Admittedly, yes this was my fault. But I did check the teams and somehow skipped over his name. At least I noticed Ibbotson was out when some others didn't.

I think it gets a lot harder to keep paying attention towards the end of the season, final team is essentially formed and no real fun it looking around for information when you have nothing to plan.

I'm in the same boat with Selwood and GAJ...hmm Elimination final and 10 different players in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back