Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this match incredibly low scoring for all the pod players im monitoring at ht

Me: ryder: 34
opponent: cox: 36, jjk: 21

the exception is priddis with 48 who i thankfully own.

Who else is having an utter bastard of a round. Even with Selwood's 160 captain score will struggle past 2200.

Would have got close to 2400 if I had the C on Jelwood. Should still scrape to 2250-2300 but all 5 of my finals are still in the balance. :rainbow:

PS WTF is up with JJK? :confused: Just as well he isn't a POD in any of my league games. :thumbsdown:

What are the chances of me winning this game?

Me - 1697
Him - 1331

Me - 366 lead, Dangerfield, Goldstein, Spudfield

Him - Goldstein (c), Heppell, JJK, Fyfe, Barlow

Should have had this game won easy if it wasn't for Ablett being a spud.

Now it could really be close. :rolleyes:

Well I have no chance in this game now.

The sneaky bastard I'm playing still had 2 trades left and traded out Ibbotson for Thompson (North) and JJK to Pavlich. Man I hope Thompson and Pavlich go down with injury early! :mad::thumbsdown:

Need a miracle now...... :rolleyes:

Might win 3 out of my leagues and lose 2 I think... :rainbow:

Would have got close to 2400 if I had the C on Jelwood. Should still scrape to 2250-2300 but all 5 of my finals are still in the balance. :rainbow:

PS WTF is up with JJK? :confused: Just as well he isn't a POD in any of my league games. :thumbsdown:

He is for me. For my opponents that is :thumbsu:

On the downside, his opposite number for me is Ryder:thumbsdown:

All my 3 games are flowered my side just spudding it right up and cant even beat crawf:oops:(really:rolleyes:)hope the <spuds bounce back next week.Kinda sh!ts ya when your team with premos everywhere lose to teams who still have rookies/spuds on the groundo_O...> hope everyone else is doing better than me!

With Essendon/WC finished I saw that I needed Dangerfield to score at least 44 points to win me the round. I think to myself "psh, he's probably halfway there this qtr alone"

Dangerfield at qtr time: 11 points :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need fyfe to score less than 120 in one of my money leagues to book a prelim spot, guy im playing is around 40th overall. I will be booing fyfe until my throat is sore.

2113 all done just a stinker of a round god thats poo:oops: .
See ya I'm off to sinksville.

images

Dangerfield 59 at HT. Safely won everything this week.

It wasn't pretty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back