Round 20 trades (week 1 finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
toxic what are you doing about your ruck situation this week?

I can't decide if I should go....
Swallow > Roughy (Blicavs to mid bench) then Blicavs > Cyril
or
Nicholls > Roughy & Swallow to Jobe. 124k kitty ..so it's one or the other.

I have no bloody idea.

So it really comes down to rioli V's jobe.

Kreuzer being out has jabbed me back in the arse with Judge Judys 2nd gavel, and it hurts.

Thinking Nicholls to Roughy but not too sure.... i have no idea of the extent of his calf injury either

Hi All - Franklin has stuffed all my plans so now I'm in need for some suggestions!

4 Trades - $50,900.00 remaining
B: Shaw, Hanley, Goddard, Heppell, Ibbottson, Gibbs ... Staker, Clisby
M: Ablett, Selwood, Pendles, Cotchin, Fyfe, Swan, Priddis, Mitchell ... Crouch, Viney
R: McEvoy, Cox ... Gawn, Grimley
F: Johnson, Harvey, Martin, Walker, Bartel, Franklin ... Daniher, McBean

I'm now thinking outside the box with going:
Franklin > Bock + Mitchell > Griffen/Jack

Any better ideas?

Cheers!

I have no bloody idea.

Kreuzer being out has jabbed me back in the arse with Judge Judys 2nd gavel, and it hurts.

Thinking Nicholls to Roughy but not too sure.... i have no idea of the extent of his calf injury either
Good old judy biting you in the butt i thought you would like that:eek:.You could put cox into the rucks (if hes not already there) nicholls > rioli/stokes or even wellingham who should end the season well comming of 2 tons.

Hi Guys,

Hoping for some advice. Currently have 3 trades but only $22k in the bank.

Came 2nd in my main league so have a double chance final this week but really want the win!

This is my current lineup:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Duffield, Houli, Staker (Clisby, Saunders)

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Barlow, Dangerfield, JPK, Fyfe, T Mitch, (K Martin, B Kennedy)

Rucks: Minson, Cox (Nicholls, Currie)

Forwards: Franklin, A Walker,D Martin, Rioli, SJ, Tippett (Nic Nat, Lee)

I was looking at getting rid of Franklin and Nic Nat and look at one upgrade and one downgrade to then leave me some cash for a final upgrade with my left over cash....

Done so many reverse trades now I'm all over the place, any advice or differing points of view would be great!

Cheers

I have no bloody idea.

This. I'll uppercut myself if I trade out Nicholls for Roughy this week only for Nicholls to be back next week and Kreuz out for another 2-3. Who the heck knows...clubs make player management decisions this time of the year...can throw Buddy & Nicnat into that group as well. If I had some indication how long Kreuz is going to be out for (if more than 2 weeks) I'd consider trading him out to Roughy instead and upgrading Swallow to a Beams or Griffen...anyone I want. Just know whichever way I go will bite me on the arse Judge Judy style.

Anyone any views on whehter Franklin to Rioli is worth a punt or am I better off just hoping McAffer goes large, or at least not very small.:oops:

I remember Rioli dominating a few times last year when buddy wasn't playing....

Kruezer to Roughead or Franklin to Roughhead?

The Kruze injury really funked me up, he was a big POD for me this finals. Im sure no one knows, but any idea or thoughts on who will be out longer, Buddy or Kruze? This week I have no cover for either with Nicolls and Lamb not playing :/

3 options now... going out of my mind!!!

#1)
Hrovat > Dusty Martin
Clisby > Oxley

Leaving the side as follows

B: Goddard, Malceski, Hanley, Shaw, Gibbs, Ibbotson (Oxley, Thurlow)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Jack, Barlow, Kennedy, Cotchin, Martin (T Mitchell, Colquhoun)
R: Roughead, Lueuenberger (Nicholls, Currie)
F: Cox, Rockliff, Johnson, Harvey, Kennedy, Staker (Franklin, McBean)

Negatives: Thin backline

#2)
Hrovat > Bartel
Thurlow > Oxley

Negatives: Is Bartel even better than T Mitch???

#3)
Going Nicholls > 96k Ruck
Going Hrovat > Griffen or Selwood
Way less DPP, way better Mid???

your final 2 trades will be to cover late outs or injuries. they'll be sideways to fallen premiums

What do you think about the following?
Nicholls -> Goldy (so Minson and Goldy as primary rucks, Cox FWD, Staker FWD emerg)
T. Mitchell -> Grigg (Crouch on field)
$177,300 and 2 trades then... I should have next week off (proj. 2,440 vs 2,199 & 2,287), then before prelim possibly Crouch -> Griff. Only thing I'm unsure about is if Grigg and Hrovat both don't get named then I'll be lacking a mid emergency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously thinking of disposing with Staker down back. 6 trades and 137K left.

Looking at R Murphy, Dixon, Enright, T McKenzie or S Thompson.

I have the usual suspects already Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Heppell, Hibberd (Clisby / Webster on the pine). Love Dixon but had him earlier this year and subbed out twice plus missed many with that ankle. Lacking courage at the moment as I've reversed changes 25 times already this week.

Value anyone's opinions.

I have the usual suspects already Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Heppell, Hibberd (Clisby / Webster on the pine). Love Dixon but had him earlier this year and subbed out twice plus missed many with that ankle. Lacking courage at the moment as I've reversed changes 25 times already this week.

Value anyone's opinions.

6 trades? My opinion is **** you!!!!

EDIT: Seriously though, keep staker as cover and do a double trade with that many available.

whos going to score more sam rowe or clisby? one gets bench cover and staker get's on the ground

I hope Rioli smashes it tonight,I got him last week thanks for the 46sc then again he onlys need 13-16 touches to tonne up.

It's completely irrelevant how many touches he needs to score a magical 100 SC points.. its like saying 'he is only 177cm so he scores well for his height'....
o_O:rolleyes::eek:

Value anyone's opinions.
need to see the whole team to make up my mind about what you should do..

need to see the whole team to make up my mind about what you should do..

B: Gibbs, Goddard, Heppell, Hibberd, Shaw, Staker (Clisby, Webster)
M: Ablett, Pendles, J Selwood, Griffen, J Steven, Cotchin, Hannebery, Priddis (T Mitch, Viney)
R: Cox, L'Berger (Gorringe D Currie)
F: Walker, Martin, Rockliff, Bartel, J Kennedy, Stevie J (Macaffer T Lee)
$137K left 6 trades.
Was going to do the J Steven > S Mitchell trade to make 112K. Still not sure.

Guys im looking at trading NicNat and Priddis, got 3 trades left and $134,200

Goddard Thompson Hanley Shaw Gibbs Ibbo - Clisby Oxley

Gaz Pendles Swan Griffen JPK Watson Jelwood Priddis - Tmitch Hrovat

Goldy Cox - Nicholls Rowe

Walker Rockliff Nroo JJK SJ NicNat - Staker Mayes

Im thinking switch Cox and NN, trade NN to Luey and Priddis to Jack that would leave me with $500 and 1 trade left

Or I could go NN to Bartel and then next week Priddis to Beams (maybe)

There's my team toxic

Thoughts please!

GCFC who are still finals contenders?
I would still say Clisby based on his performance last round, but I'd guess he will get about 70 and probably not near the 100 mark...

I meant, he is a defender and the ball will be down there plenty. Also the dearth between GCFC best and worst.

What do you think about the following?
Nicholls -> Goldy (so Minson and Goldy as primary rucks, Cox FWD, Staker FWD emerg)
T. Mitchell -> Grigg (Crouch on field)
$177,300 and 2 trades then... I should have next week off (proj. 2,440 vs 2,199 & 2,287), then before prelim possibly Crouch -> Griff. Only thing I'm unsure about is if Grigg and Hrovat both don't get named then I'll be lacking a mid emergency.

That looks alright, however, with the way injuries are going, I'd probably hold onto Crouch. Do you have TMitch as M7? What's your midfield looking like?

3 options now... going out of my mind!!!

#1)
Hrovat > Dusty Martin
Clisby > Oxley

Leaving the side as follows

B: Goddard, Malceski, Hanley, Shaw, Gibbs, Ibbotson (Oxley, Thurlow)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Jack, Barlow, Kennedy, Cotchin, Martin (T Mitchell, Colquhoun)
R: Roughead, Lueuenberger (Nicholls, Currie)
F: Cox, Rockliff, Johnson, Harvey, Kennedy, Staker (Franklin, McBean)

Negatives: Thin backline

#2)
Hrovat > Bartel
Thurlow > Oxley

Negatives: Is Bartel even better than T Mitch???

#3)
Going Nicholls > 96k Ruck
Going Hrovat > Griffen or Selwood
Way less DPP, way better Mid???

That's a tough decision. I would probably go option #3. Clisby has been going ok and looks like you may need a def emg. I wouldn't play Bartel in the midfield, there are better options. Looks like you may not have the cash to go for the ultra prems. #3 allows you to swing Cox into rucks if you need to and let Buddy play on the ground - well if he isn't injured... lol

whos going to score more sam rowe or clisby? one gets bench cover and staker get's on the ground

I think Clisby will average more than Rowe, but it's a toss of the coin on who will score higher on their day :S sorry not much help haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back