Round 20 trades (week 1 finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priddis > Fyfe Or Watson my opposition have neither little worried fyfe get a rest with super easy draw mmm.

Fyfe IMO

I would be careful picking up Essendon players, just for the simple fact the toll the current issue and findings would be having on them

Tom Liberatore has been super for you guys,but fyfe/watson are cheaper:).
Just putting it out there, everybody's going to have Fyfe or Watson. Who's going to have Libba?

When he destroys your team don't come crying to me :p

Fyfe IMO

I would be careful picking up Essendon players, just for the simple fact the toll the current issue and findings would be having on them

Not a bad call that to be honest. I spose we'll find out but is it expected that Priddis will miss? I was thinking of upgrading Mitchell to Fyfe but will have to be Priddis if he's missing, no cover on the bench. Did consider Beams but **** me he's expensive, would probably get Griffin instead of him.

My team is below, any suggestions would be appreciated. My rucks are a bit weak of course, traded out NicNat the other week to get cash. Have 240k and 4 trades, one will be used on either Priddis and TMitch.

B: Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Gibbs, Terlich, Ibbottson (Clisby, Colquohorn)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Jack, J Selwood, Cotchin, Martin, Priddis, T Mitchell (KMartin, Hunter)
R: Roughead, Nicholls (Grundy, Currie)
F: Walker, Cox, Rockliff, Johnson, Harvey, Staker (Macaffer, Lee)

Being a POD doesn't matter if the person you're playing has Fyfe/Watson/Griffen and you don't. How likely is it that Libba is going to outscore them? It's not like he is cheap either.

Being a POD doesn't matter if the person you're playing has Fyfe/Watson/Griffen and you don't. How likely is it that Libba is going to outscore them? It's not like he is cheap either.
Good point. I personally would take him over Watson or Cotchin, but not over Fyfe/Griffen. It depends whether you want to be cookie cutter or try to be a bit different. Just offering up suggestions to counter the general sentiment of who you should trade in.

Good point. I personally would take him over Watson or Cotchin, but not over Fyfe/Griffen. It depends whether you want to be cookie cutter or try to be a bit different. Just offering up suggestions to counter the general sentiment of who you should trade in.
yeah i went ROK to be different few weeks back also got on jack both good PODS that will score well.Little libba is a gun for you guys.

Not a bad call that to be honest. I spose we'll find out but is it expected that Priddis will miss? I was thinking of upgrading Mitchell to Fyfe but will have to be Priddis if he's missing, no cover on the bench. Did consider Beams but **** me he's expensive, would probably get Griffin instead of him.

My team is below, any suggestions would be appreciated. My rucks are a bit weak of course, traded out NicNat the other week to get cash. Have 240k and 4 trades, one will be used on either Priddis and TMitch.

B: Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Gibbs, Terlich, Ibbottson (Clisby, Colquohorn)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Jack, J Selwood, Cotchin, Martin, Priddis, T Mitchell (KMartin, Hunter)
R: Roughead, Nicholls (Grundy, Currie)
F: Walker, Cox, Rockliff, Johnson, Harvey, Staker (Macaffer, Lee)

If Hunter plays I'd consider - Priddis to Watson, TMit to Fyfe - just get them both, they are guns.

thanks for the advice timtamWB , krk004 & toxic ;)
with the limited cash I have in the bank, the Fyfe trade needs to be done this week if I want him
I'll wait for the teams tonight and suss it out then
thanks again!

Dearest Lance,
We've been through a lot this year but always stuck fat. That silly who just wanted her name in the papers, forgotten her name already! That poxy preseason haircut still gives me chuckles. When you got yourself a niggle a few weeks back everyone said you'd be out for 4-6-8 weeks! Trade him they said. I couldn't! I was in Buddy love. You came back early & rewarded me with a ton & wrapped up top 4 for me! We were back baby!
Now WTF is this? When I need you most! Well that's it, I'm off. I'll jump into bed with Lukey Dahl & his 74avg - at least I know he'll be there when I need him!
FU Flea29

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is:

Goddard, Hibberd, Heppell, Hartlett, Gibbs, Staker (Clisby, Webster).

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, O'Keefe, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Fyfe. Mitchell (Vlastuin, Hrovat)

Cox, Maric (Nicholls, Currie)

Walker, Martin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin, Johnson (Daniher, Rowe).

I've only got the 1 trade left but I'm not confident of winning this week and don't want to be eliminated so thought I'd use the $401,100 in the bank and my last trade. I was looking at going Hrovat to Griffin, but now with Franklin out this week and my weaknesses on the forward bench, I was thinking of benching Franklin and upgarding Daniher - I'm tempted for Brent Harvey but also considering Bartel and Roughead - thoughts? Thanks!

My team is:

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, O'Keefe, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Fyfe. Mitchell (Vlastuin, Hrovat)

I've only got the 1 trade left but I'm not confident of winning this week and don't want to be eliminated so thought I'd use the $401,100 in the bank and my last trade. I was looking at going Hrovat to Griffin, but now with Franklin out this week and my weaknesses on the forward bench, I was thinking of benching Franklin and upgarding Daniher - I'm tempted for Brent Harvey but also considering Bartel and Roughead - thoughts? Thanks!

Daniher to Cyril (gutsy move but will be a POD against most teams..)

My team is:

You could do;

Currie > Leunberger

Cox switch with Rowe,

with no trades left gives you playing options, FWIW

Ok phallus, here's the team. Cash is $351,800 & 4 trades left. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast, oh well.

Def - Goddard, Duffield, Hartlett, Hanley, Gibbs, Staker (Birchall, Prudden)

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, T Mitchell (K Martin, Vlaustin)

Ruck - Roughead, Mcevoy (Gawn, Nicholls)

Fwd - Cox, Martin, Rockliff, SJ, JJK, Zorko (Franklin, McBean)

I think it's time to upgrade t. Mitch. I'm liking Griffen mainly for PF & GF.

That is about the only thing i'm sure of. Could make Staker into Shaw or Murphy.

My opponent hasn't been hit by any of the outs & I suspect has trades left.

Lots of moves possible with the DPP it's just what's the best fit, it's doing my head in, admittedly this not uncommon.:p

Help please!!!

Ok phallus, here's the team. Cash is $351,800 & 4 trades left. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast, oh well.

Def - Goddard, Duffield, Hartlett, Hanley, Gibbs, Staker (Birchall, Prudden)

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, T Mitchell (K Martin, Vlaustin)

Ruck - Roughead, Mcevoy (Gawn, Nicholls)

Fwd - Cox, Martin, Rockliff, SJ, JJK, Zorko (Franklin, McBean)

I think it's time to upgrade t. Mitch. I'm liking Griffen mainly for PF & GF.

That is about the only thing i'm sure of. Could make Staker into Shaw or Murphy.

My opponent hasn't been hit by any of the outs & I suspect has trades left.

Lots of moves possible with the DPP it's just what's the best fit, it's doing my head in, admittedly this not uncommon.:p

Help please!!!

You need to get Jack/Griff into that midfield! If you're not too fussed about losing the mid/def link I would think about upgrading Vlastuin, otherwise go TMitch up to Griff.

Birch will be back soon, so if you really want you can hold tight on Staker. Otherwise I would turn him into Thompson. Then loophole Duff/Birch

And why do you have Prudden? Was never going to get a game this year :p

Lamb > Oxley
Hrovat > Griffin

Leaves me with 3 trades and 95k left.
Finalised team of:

Goddard, Enright, Hanley, Shaw, Gibbs, McKenzie (Staker, Clisby)
Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Jack, Jelwood, Griffin, Cotchin, Fyfe (TMitchell, B. Kennedy)
Goldstein, Minson (Currie, McBean)
Walker, Cox, Martin, Rockliff, JJKennedy, Stevie J (Franklin, Oxley)
One of the best teams I've seen. Great depth and trades to boot. Well played.

You need to get Jack/Griff into that midfield! If you're not too fussed about losing the mid/def link I would think about upgrading Vlastuin, otherwise go TMitch up to Griff.

Birch will be back soon, so if you really want you can hold tight on Staker. Otherwise I would turn him into Thompson. Then loophole Duff/Birch

And why do you have Prudden? Was never going to get a game this year :p

Thanks. Prudden is just there for loophole. WB play on Sunday on SC PF & GF.

T Micth to Griff is still the only one I'm sold on so far. Could go Zorko to Harvey or Walker too.

Would like to make two upgrades.

Done Staker > Dixon and Nicholls > Goldstein

B: Goddard, Hanley, Shaw, Ibbo, Houli, Dixon (Clisby, Thurlow)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Griff, Jack, Jelwood, Fyfe, TMitch (KMart, Cokehoon)
R: Minson, Goldstein (Currie, McBean)
F: Walker, Cox, Martin, Roughead, JJK, Mayes (Franklin, Lee)

Next week plan to bring in a premo mid and hope Franklin is back. That will leave me with 1 trade, and a prayer to god that I get no injuries.

Thanks. Prudden is just there for loophole. WB play on Sunday on SC PF & GF.

T Micth to Griff is still the only one I'm sold on so far. Could go Zorko to Harvey or Walker too.

Would like to make two upgrades.

I would go Staker > Thompson this week, then Zorko > Harvey next week. Staker's BE is 150 and he has no chance of reaching that.

I would go Staker > Thompson this week, then Zorko > Harvey next week. Staker's BE is 150 and he has no chance of reaching that.

Thanks, although I might go Murphy, like your Doggies run home better.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back