Round 20 trades (week 1 finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys need a hand, have bud and looking to trade him. Would you go bud to cox which allows me to upgrade t Mitchell to lids or go bud to rough and keep t Mitchell as m7?

ok guys, i got 1 more trade and i need to trade out Swallow.. i can afford ANY midfielder, who should i get?

current mids
Ablett, Pendels, Jelwood, JPK, Cotchin, Danger, S. Mitchell, T. Mitchell

ok guys, i got 1 more trade and i need to trade out Swallow.. i can afford ANY midfielder, who should i get?

current mids
Ablett, Pendels, Jelwood, JPK, Cotchin, Danger, S. Mitchell, T. Mitchell

Griff or Jack. ROK/Libba for something different. I would personally go Griff, but I may be biased :D

Yeah he looks tempting.. does he have any injury concerns at all? i noticed he has missed about 3 games..

None at all, he copped a knock during the Adelaide game and was out for 3 games, but he has no history of injuries. And he's no chance of being rested either :p

G'day guys,

Need some advice this week, got no idea what to do. Got 3 trades left, $20,400 remaining. Only care about the league, facing a 50-50 elimination final. My team is as below;

SC Team.png

Thinking of downgrading Natanui to Grimley, and upgrading tmit to Griffin. Or possibly Buddy to B Harvey.

Tempted to do a Staker -> Pavlich trade. Thoughts? Only $475k, and will definitely be a POD.

Should be fit and ready to fire after 3 weeks off from suspension, Fremantle have the easiest run home in the comp and a home final potentially riding on four big wins.

G'day guys,

Need some advice this week, got no idea what to do. Got 3 trades left, $20,400 remaining. Only care about the league, facing a 50-50 elimination final. My team is as below;

View attachment 26132

Thinking of downgrading Natanui to Grimley, and upgrading tmit to Griffin. Or possibly Buddy to B Harvey.

Go first option. Except downgrade NicNat to Grundy, and then Tmitch to Griffen.

G'day guys,

View attachment 26132

Fix your rucks before worrying about Tmit. NicNat and Nichols both out - get rid of NicNat and either upgrade Nichols, or move Roughy to the rucks and bring in a premo fwd.

So Iv got 5 trades and bugger all cash left

First trade is Martin to Grigg to free up cash

Next trade iv got some options

Mitchell to Fyfe
Omeara to Jack
Franklin to Rockliff

Mids Currently: GAJ Swan Pendles Watson Kennedy Barlow Griffen Mitchell Omeara Martin

Any ideas would be appreciated

Evening all, not sure if i should put this in here or the general question thread. Anyway, want to trade out T Mitchell for Cyril, straightforward enough. Side is
D: Goddard, Heppell, H Shaw, McKenzie, Enright, Gibbs, (Clisby, Colquhoun)
M: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Watson, Fyfe, JPK, J Selwood (K Martin, T Mitchell)
R: Minson, Maric (Currie, Nicholls)
F: S Johnson, Rockliff, Cox, Franklin, Bartel, Martin (Staker, B Kennedy)

Now, how can I get Staker to the defence, Colquhoun to the mids and Cyril to the forward line whilst only trading out Mitchell? There's probably some real obvious way but I can't work it out at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening all, not sure if i should put this in here or the general question thread. Anyway, want to trade out T Mitchell for Cyril, straightforward enough. Side is
M: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Watson, Fyfe, JPK, J Selwood (K Martin, T Mitchell)

Now, how can I get Staker to the defence, Colquhoun to the mids and Cyril to the forward line whilst only trading out Mitchell? There's probably some real obvious way but I can't work it out at the moment.

Trade Mitchell out. Sub Colquhoun to mids, sub Staker down back. Trade in Cyril to the forward line.

Trade Mitchell out. Sub Colquhoun to mids, sub Staker down back. Trade in Cyril to the forward line.
Thanks for the help, but it won't let me do that. Steps 1 and 2 are fine, but once I sub Colquhoun it won't let me sub Staker back as well. That's where I can't figure it out.

Thanks for the help, but it won't let me do that. Steps 1 and 2 are fine, but once I sub Colquhoun it won't let me sub Staker back as well. That's where I can't figure it out.

That's strange. It might be a glitch? Someone else might be able to help more, sorry I can't.

Ok phallus, here's the team. Cash is $351,800 & 4 trades left. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast, oh well.

Def - Goddard, Duffield, Hartlett, Hanley, Gibbs, Murphy (Birchall, Prudden)

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, Griffen (K Martin, Vlaustin)

Ruck - Roughead, Mcevoy (Gawn, McBean)

Fwd - Cox, Martin, Rockliff, SJ, JJK, Zorko (Franklin, Walker)

I think it's time to upgrade t. Mitch. I'm liking Griffen mainly for PF & GF.

That is about the only thing i'm sure of. Could make Staker into Shaw or Murphy.

My opponent hasn't been hit by any of the outs & I suspect has trades left.

Lots of moves possible with the DPP it's just what's the best fit, it's doing my head in, admittedly this not uncommon.:p

Help please!!!

OK ATM, this is how I'm thinking of going.

Staker>>>>Bob Murphy
TMitch>>>>Griffen

Next week/hopefully week after Mcbean to Ruc, Nicholls to A. Walker. Money will be very close.

Then last trade is for direct one 4 one premo.

So my side will finish as above, changes in bold. Leaves me a loophole on each line except fwd. Buddy injury?, SJ Rested? Cox & JJK might get shut down early as the team can't make the finals? I think there's every chance 1 of them will miss each week.

It's not the best side going around but it'll give me a shot. I've got a reasonable amount of flexibility, one trade up my sleeve, 50/50 winning this week, not too many Hawks/Cats/dockers to be rested, no Essendon risks & a few Bullies who have a good last two games.

There, I think I've convinced myself enough.:p

Thanks timtamWB for your advice.:thumbsu:

When I hit the trade button I'll be thinking of you Judd_Magic !;):oops:

View attachment 26158 Hey guys l value your opinions and am a bit stuck this week. Got 2 trades left and 43,600. Two elimination finals in cash leagues this weekend. Thanks in advance for any help.

I would be trading Staker out and getting someone in. I can't check who your options are but maybe Dixon? Only scored under 100 once in non-injury affected games.

I would be trading Staker out and getting someone in. I can't check who your options are but maybe Dixon? Only scored under 100 once in non-injury affected games.

Thanks mate, l reckon Staker is a big problem as well. Dixon might be a good idea:thumbsu:

Hello good people of the BigFooty! Been a while since I have been on here but in pretty serious need of quality advice so thought no better place than here. After 20 Rounds with plenty of up and downs managed to work my way to finish 4th in my cash league and sitting around the 6k mark overall which after the carnage there has been to my side, it isn't the worst! Side currently looks like this, the side in in red is my opponent this week! Players in BOLD are different players.

DEF: M.Hibberd, P.Hanley, H.Shaw, B.Gibbs, G.Ibbotson, B.Staker (M.Clisby, J.Webster)
DEF: M.Hibberd, P.Hanley, H.Shaw, B.Gibbs, G.Ibbotson, B.Goddard (J.Thurlow, S.Colquhoun)

MID: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, D.Swan, R.Griffen, J.P.Kennedy, B.Goddard, M.Priddis, J.Watson (L.Hodge, T.Mitchell)
MID: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, D.Swan, R.Griffen, M.Barlow, P.Dangerfield, M.Priddis, B.Crouch (T.Mitchell, K.Martin)

RUCK: T.Goldstein, W.Minson (S.Rowe, J.Osborn)
RUCK: T.Goldsetin, J.Roughead (S.Rowe, D.Currie)

FWD: A.Walker, D.Cox, T.Rockliff, J.Bartel, J.J.Kennedy, S.Johnson (T.Cloke, J.Lyons)
FWD: L.Franklin, D.Cox, T.Rockliff, J.Bartel, J.J.Kennedy, B.Staker (N.Naitanui, A.Oxley)

So its basically:
J.P.Kennedy V M.Barlow
J.Watson V B.Crouch
W.Minson V J.Roughead
A.Walker V L.Franklin (Out!)
S.Johnson V P.Dangerfield

How am I shaped up? Also what trades should I be looking at (if any) I have 2 left & $126,200 in the bank. Any thoughts, opinions or advice is appreciated, Cheers! :D :thumbsu:

Don't think you can I'm afraid, By clicking on T to trade T.Mitchell, it will offer you Colquhoun to S to your MIDS but you are not allowed to move another player again in that trade (I think this should be adjusted next year to shuffle your side around as much as you like provided players go to their actual positions.) So your sort of stuck with Staker as a FWD i am afraid. :oops: :thumbsdown:

Hello good people of the BigFooty! Been a while since I have been on here but in pretty serious need of quality advice so thought no better place than here. After 20 Rounds with plenty of up and downs managed to work my way to finish 4th in my cash league and sitting around the 6k mark overall which after the carnage there has been to my side, it isn't the worst! Side currently looks like this, the side in in red is my opponent this week! Players in BOLD are different players.

DEF: M.Hibberd, P.Hanley, H.Shaw, B.Gibbs, G.Ibbotson, B.Staker (M.Clisby, J.Webster)
DEF: M.Hibberd, P.Hanley, H.Shaw, B.Gibbs, G.Ibbotson, B.Goddard (J.Thurlow, S.Colquhoun)

MID: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, D.Swan, R.Griffen, J.P.Kennedy, B.Goddard, M.Priddis, J.Watson (L.Hodge, T.Mitchell)
MID: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, D.Swan, R.Griffen, M.Barlow, P.Dangerfield, M.Priddis, B.Crouch (T.Mitchell, K.Martin)

RUCK: T.Goldstein, W.Minson (S.Rowe, J.Osborn)
RUCK: T.Goldsetin, J.Roughead (S.Rowe, D.Currie)

FWD: A.Walker, D.Cox, T.Rockliff, J.Bartel, J.J.Kennedy, S.Johnson (T.Cloke, J.Lyons)
FWD: L.Franklin, D.Cox, T.Rockliff, J.Bartel, J.J.Kennedy, B.Staker (N.Naitanui, A.Oxley)

So its basically:
J.P.Kennedy V M.Barlow
J.Watson V B.Crouch
W.Minson V J.Roughead
A.Walker V L.Franklin (Out!)
S.Johnson V P.Dangerfield

How am I shaped up? Also what trades should I be looking at (if any) I have 2 left & $126,200 in the bank. Any thoughts, opinions or advice is appreciated, Cheers! :D :thumbsu:

Personally i'd go in pretty confident. Also what he will do is switch Rowe with NicNat, so it will be A. Walker v S. Rowe

Most of those matchups I would tip in your favour, except for JPK v Barlow. Decent side though. If you wanted to trade I would be upgrading Staker to Murphy/Thompson.

But I would wait it out for this week, you should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back