Preview Round 20 v Melbourne MCG Sunday July 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland requesting a trade at years end has to be a near certainty.

And becomes a regular starter - kicks 50 + goals for the year for pies and McCrae once again hailed a genius coach for getting the best out of a ‘fringe’ player….

Coulthard will 100% be the sub again. I'm not mad about it as it gives him the opportunity to give us a lift in the latter stages of the contest.
There is no guarantee he would be able to have a sustained effort across four quarters. I'd rather an impact like last week over him floating in and out of the game.

Look, Cumbo is stiff, no two ways about it. I don't currently see how we keep their backline accountable but hey, who knows what might happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coulthard will 100% be the sub again. I'm not mad about it as it gives him the opportunity to give us a lift in the latter stages of the contest.
There is no guarantee he would be able to have a sustained effort across four quarters. I'd rather an impact like last week over him floating in and out of the game.

Look, Cumbo is stiff, no two ways about it. I don't currently see how we keep their backline accountable but hey, who knows what might happen.
Wouldn't be surprised if both Lever and May are 10+ intercepts. Jack can't get any separation and was regularly outmarked last week. Lever will play on, I dunno Miller? Yeah that'll keep him accountable.

…and let him go for a packet of chips
we are doing the same things as last two years, we got genuine talent and we are mismanaging them for what ?

News FLASH, we aren't getting anywhere near the deep end of the finals the way we are playing, might as well run with the kids and give them some much needed XP.

Puzzling we we're crap for 3 quarters of footy not one change lol to many chances for the favourites. Matthew Coulthard gave us that spark looks like his sub. Noah Cumberland performs still can't get a game in our incompetent forward line.
Hugo Ralphsmith straight to emergency lol.

Make no mistake last weeks win covered over alot of cracks and we we're second best against a bottom 4 side.

they are going to walk it out of our forward line time and time again, we'll bomb it in all day again

jack is gonna be assaulted by may and that other bloke

they are going to walk it out of our forward line time and time again, we'll bomb it in all day again

jack is gonna be assaulted by may and that other bloke
we should just kick low darts instead of high bombs like we always do if there's no options. atleast theres a chance it'll ricochet off defenders hands and we can get abit of chaos happening.

we should just kick low darts instead of high bombs like we always do if there's no options. atleast theres a chance it'll ricochet off defenders hands and we can get abit of chaos happening.
we dont do it enough, we mostly bomb in 90% of the time to jack and 2 ********s hanging off him

I thought he did last week. If they don't play Cumberland it is because we are happy the way things are, which would be strange.

Since Mini took over we are the #1 team for inside-50 efficiency. So I think we are pretty happy with the forward line mix. It’s extraordinary that we’ve won 3 x flags playing ‘system based’ football where individual stats are ignored in favour of team performance, yet all many supporters seem to care about is stats.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back