Preview Round 20 v Melbourne MCG Sunday July 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta feel for Cumberland and Coulthard. Racking my brains since the flags can only think of Dan Rioli and Caddie getting dropped for form reasons out of the core team. Nothing surer than Soldo, Banks, Mansell, Miller and even unfortunately Ross will be the next dropped regardless of how well they play.

Had so many passengers amongst the premiership players majority of the year and how nobody from our dog💩 forward line was dropped for Cumbo is an absolute disgrace. Til 3/4 time could barely think of 5 players who earnt their cheque and half were defenders.

Here's hoping our mids can kick majority of our goals against one of the best midfields in the comp again cos got little faith in our fwds. Wonder if can back May to get BOG and Jack to get donuts since all the no namers have been ragdolling him majority of season.

Last edited:
Pissed off to see Ralphsmith instead of Cumbo

That class may be the difference. What class does Ralphsmith give us.

Ralphsmith isn’t playing instead of Cumberland, neither of them are playing at this stage.

Ralphsmith only got named a late emergency because Short was a late withdrawal.

potential is a dirty word. Just as likely to be back a Maroochydore in 5 years
Wtf? Why is it a dirty word?

We don’t know the future but his potential and upside for our club is ****en high if things align

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Stack? :$

How many years did Stack get?

How many games in a row did Stack get ibefore injury got him dropped? The club was even considering playing him in a GF coming back from injury. If he had played as well as Marlion in the VFL GF, he would have likekly got in over him. Dimma gave Stack SO MANY opportunities.

Cumbo's ride is nothing like Stack. Stack got kissed on the D for the first 2 years of his career. Cumbo was refused games behind Aarts, Parker & a Castagna that was playing so badly, OUR OWN SUPPORTERS, bullied him so badly he quit at 25. Then after all those guys got moved on, he still couldn't get a game.

There has always been a a certain level of double-standards tbh

The no Cumberland decision is a poor one. We desperately need goal kickers. If we lose, then that is on the club and Mini.

I mean FFS, Cumberland kicked 6 in the reserves last week and kicked 3 against the Demons in the seniors only a few months ago. It's the only time he has played against the Demons in his career, so he effectively averages 3 goals a game against them. :tearsofjoy:

If he can't get a game off the back of that then we might as well give him away like we did Butler & just regret it later. I'm a bit disappointed that Mini hasn;t been able to get Cumberland on board enough yet that he can kick 6 goals in the reserves and still not get a game, i assume, because he is "not buying in enough".

Looking forward to Miller making Adam Tomlinson look like Alex Rance while collecting 6 disposals, 2 marks and an arsey goal himself.

How is Cumberland not getting a game, should have kicked those 2 he passed off, 8 might have got him a game. Let's hope Taranto can kick another 3.
So no VFL, so that's another 2 weeks before he even gets another sniff, by then it will be too late. How to loose young talent.
We always bring cumberland in cold off a vfl bye and then people complain why he not performing. Total mismanagement

Wtf? Why is it a dirty word?

We don’t know the future but his potential and upside for our club is *en high if things align
How many players with “potential” don’t utilise it and fall by the wayside? Look how many top draft picks don’t go on to amount to anything on the football field. Potential is a dirty word it’s what you do with it.

Gonna be so sick if Cumbo asks for a trade
It’s line ball now I reckon
Clubs are gonna ask the question and offer good money for sure
Who cares Mate. He is contracted for another year and we hold the cards at this stage.
He’s not that good anyway at this point in his career. If he’s desperate to leave, let some club overpay, while we take it and run. I like him a lot as a player but the way he’s spoken of on here is just crazy. He’s not Dusty, or even Stringer for God sake. Just a player that showed great promise towards the end of last season, but when given the chance this season at AFL level, has done two thirds of F all.

How many players with “potential” don’t utilise it and fall by the wayside? Look how many top draft picks don’t go on to amount to anything on the football field. Potential is a dirty word it’s what you do with it.
Cumberland could have been selected over Mansell. Cumberland plays differently to Mansell. More of a marking goal kicking type. Could have added this to the Jack, Miller, Pickett mix, which needs something.
I'm glad we're winning. Who knows maybe we get smacked by Melbourne maybe we have a close win.

Who cares Mate. He is contracted for another year and we hold the cards at this stage.
He’s not that good anyway at this point in his career. If he’s desperate to leave, let some club overpay, while we take it and run. I like him a lot as a player but the way he’s spoken of on here is just crazy. He’s not Dusty, or even Stringer for God sake. Just a player that showed great promise towards the end of last season, but when given the chance this season at AFL level, has done two thirds of F all.
Well he certainly has an upside, a big one if he comes good, 6 goals last week, 4 the week before, suggests he is starting to find some of last years form.
But that would mean dropping Mansell, can't have that he's a scrapper just like McQualter was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back