Preview Round 20 v Melbourne MCG Sunday July 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the no balls call. Cant make mind up so make it unchanged lol. Match committee been s**t all year
Spot on.

But don't say that too loudly around here, as it may upset a few people.

Coulthard will 100% be the sub again. I'm not mad about it as it gives him the opportunity to give us a lift in the latter stages of the contest.
There is no guarantee he would be able to have a sustained effort across four quarters. I'd rather an impact like last week over him floating in and out of the game.

Look, Cumbo is stiff, no two ways about it. I don't currently see how we keep their backline accountable but hey, who knows what might happen.
I hope Coulthard gets more than 1/4 , I reckon he might , it’s bs cumbo was ignored , Pickett could have easily been dropped has played 1-2 good games for the year , cumbo kicked 3 v melb earlier this year all in 1q

Hugo Ralphsmith straight to emergency lol.
Straight to emergency? Lol! He'll be the sub. Nothing surer.

Did he play in a flag winning side when we weren't looking or something? Coulthard and/or Cumberland have infinitely more upside I would have thought.

Maybe Ralphsmith can run all day while not getting near the ball better than the others?

Straight to emergency? Lol! He'll be the sub. Nothing surer.

Did he play in a flag winning side when we weren't looking or something? Coulthard and/or Cumberland have infinitely more upside I would have thought.

Maybe Ralphsmith can run all day while not getting near the ball better than the others?
Your last sentence Hoosy seems to be the prerequisite now.

The MC are like the English Cricket selectors. They have young Tongue yet they will play the old warhorse pedestrian Anderson. Then rather than making him first change behind Woakes or Wood he opens the bowling.
They also have one of the youngest and most talented wicketkeepers in the world in Ben Foakes and they continue to play Teflon Teddy Bairstow.

Your last sentence Hoosy seems to be the prerequisite now.
Look, even though I don't agree with it, I kind of get the trust in the guys that played in the flag winning teams (and I don't care what anyone says, some of those players are incredibly lucky to get picked week after week despite consistent poor form, interspersed with the occasional turn up in the final quarter to help get over the line against rubbish opposition), what what the **** is it with the MC and Ralphsmith? Every single time he's played this season, whether it's as the sub or in the starting 22, he's been borderline useless. And yet he's continually given chance after chance ahead of others who- even at VFL level - appear to have him covered.

Anyway, leaving that aside, it's more than a little alarming that neither Coulthard nor Cumberland are named in the starting 22.

Look, even though I don't agree with it, I kind of get the trust in the guys that played in the flag winning teams (and I don't care what anyone says, some of those players are incredibly lucky to get picked week after week despite consistent poor form, interspersed with the occasional turn up in the final quarter to help get over the line against rubbish opposition), what what the * is it with the MC and Ralphsmith? Every single time he's played this season, whether it's as the sub or in the starting 22, he's been borderline useless. And yet he's continually given chance after chance ahead of others who- even at VFL level - appear to have him covered.

Anyway, leaving that aside, it's more than a little alarming that neither Coulthard nor Cumberland are named in the starting 22.
The HRS selection has bamboozled me all year and I wish someone could give me the logical explanation. I keep reading things like some players are doing what the coaches want and play to structures and rarara , but I can’t Fxxking see it .
All I know is you inject Coulthard off the sub for 30min and he does more in that 30min than Pickett he replaced In the FL.
I‘m a believer you need to reward good performances and not tolerate poor performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The HRS selection has bamboozled me all year and I wish someone could give me the logical explanation. I keep reading things like some players are doing what the coaches want and play to structures and rarara , but I can’t Fxxking see it .
All I know is you inject Coulthard off the sub for 30min and he does more in that 30min than Pickett he replaced In the FL.
I‘m a believer you need to reward good performances and not tolerate poor performances.
I might be Robinson Crusoe but I reckon macca could have been dropped during dimmas losing streak for Hugo and we’d be better for it . He won’t come in as sub so it a moot point really .

Yep

Gonna be so sick if Cumbo asks for a trade
It’s line ball now I reckon
Clubs are gonna ask the question and offer good money for sure
Until the new coach comes in and speaks with him. Might be the only thing that could save him. Shame he should be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back