Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The premiers and supporters are normally the most hated team the next season. Anyway may the best team win and hope it is another cracker.
It goes beyond that. I dont beleive any other club would allow a thread with multiple pages of personal abuse to stay on their board. Certainly I dont beleive our board would, and it would be addressed by peers or Determinant. I've seen nothing like it anywhere else.
Nor have I seen anything like the petty nasty personal interactions with your supporters.
You dont get a free pass by simply claiming to be premiers, and that makes it ok.

It goes beyond that. I dont beleive any other club would allow a thread with multiple pages of personal abuse to stay on their board. Certainly I dont beleive our board would, and it would be addressed by peers or Determinant. I've seen nothing like it anywhere else.
Nor have I seen anything like the petty nasty personal interactions with your supporters.
You dont get a free pass by simply claiming to be premiers, and that makes it ok.
This is not a troll post, just a factual observation. I know there was a thread on here dedicated to opposition posters, and you were quite a key contributor in it. It seems to have since been deleted.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/opposition-big-footy-posters.1141034/page-3

This thread above seems to be the exact same thing you're talking about with a bunch of this 'personal abuse', and again you're a key contributor.

Decided to make an effort this week to have a meaningful dialogue about the game and for the most part it was positive, so I'd like to focus on that. Cheers to dlanod particularly (you obviously know your shit), Ichabod Noodle, Determinant and others.

Huge game, would love to win it. Almost one of those games where a 5 goal loss would be better than a close one. Good luck.

This is not a troll post, just a factual observation. I know there was a thread on here dedicated to opposition posters, and you were quite a key contributor in it. It seems to have since been deleted.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/opposition-big-footy-posters.1141034/page-3

This thread above seems to be the exact same thing you're talking about with a bunch of this 'personal abuse', and again you're a key contributor.
Saying it's not a troll post doesn't mean it's not a troll post. It was at a time when our boatd was besieged by trolling and admin had to step in directly to manage our board. It's not the same thing.
In your game day thread you struggle to respect each other and your own players, and cant begin to respect opposition players.

Will be messy

Hope it happens

If they repeat last weeks performance i will be more confident

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is the time. We aren't in a position to back off approaching finals and confidence is important. My sense is we turned that corner last week and will continue on the up. This should be about when last year instills belief we can be competitve with the best.
Unlike last year I dare to dream.

We are just starting to build nicely. Getting a host of key players back and contributing is a big part of this. Confident we should be able to get this done.

In the past the dogs have killed us with their run out of defence and tonight they will be without JJ and Wood and we are going in small so they will have less run and we should be able to put far greater pressure on their defenders which will cut a lot of their scoring opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we do not claim to be premiers we are premiers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to be in Melbourne, feel free to come to Munich Brau Haus a lazy 10 minute walk to the ground in Southbank. Have a cracking Friday afternoon Happy Hour including $5 pints and $1 Buffalo wings from 5-7. After we gorge, WE MARCH!

I'll be the only guy there in Giants gear. Say hi.
I'm down here. Can't see anyone else in Giants gear here

Well watching this on TV. Two if the last three weekends away and I just couldn't get motivated for the airport cab find hotel etc, shuffle.
Cat will be fed early and encouraged to go find a rodent to amuse himself with outside.
:cool:Bottle of Captain Morgan on standby and remote to be put out of reach so I cant turn the TV off when they shoot for goal. I stress a lot more on TV than at the ground for some reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back