Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

How many did he kick in his previous games this year

Sorry I’d rather Simpson than Emmett

But would prefer the resting mid structure

We need to be ruthless and keep players on edge
it was his first game back in ages!! he made some impressive quick decisions tonight

Thought Draper was very tentative tonight.. complete contrast to his positive efforts earlier in the season, particularly against Sydney when he was terrific..always difficult coming up from WAFL with change in pace and intensity.. hopefully better for the run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Draper was very tentative tonight.. complete contrast to his positive efforts earlier in the season, particularly against Sydney when he was terrific..always difficult coming up from WAFL with change in pace and intensity.. hopefully better for the run
I thought Draper was fantastic and absolutely obliterated Darling while also doing well when he rotated on Oscar Allen. I also thought he was fantastic with ball in hand with his decision making. Im not having a go. Just saying I interpreted his game differently.

Last edited:
Defense looked disfunctional tonite...something needs to be done there...
In assessing the defence I think we need to take into account the shi*show enigma that is the WCE. Kelly/Yeo/Reid et al are a good midfield that feed Allen/Waterman/Darling/Ryan et al, a good fwd line. AND they turn up to play against us like they don't turn up to play every other week of the season. It is weird. All up I think our defence did very well. The pressure in the game was enormous and to restrict them to 75 was a good result.

I thought Draper was fantastic and absolutely obliterated Darling while also doing well when he rotated on Oscar Allen. I also thought he was fantastic with ball in hand with his decision making. Im not having a go. Just saying I intrrupted his game differently.
Draper slotting in so well has been a massive positive. He's been thrown in the deep end and acquitted himself well.

Essendon are going to come out with something to prove in this one, on top of fighting to stay in the 8. Won’t be a walk in the park despite their loss to the Saints.
I think they'll do the same thing as West Coast. They'll come out of the blocks hard but if we stay with them, they won't do it for 4 quarters and our quality will shine through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back