Preview Round 21 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely Blight would get a game after last weeks performance in the VFL. Yet Graham walks in as the tractor force that Yze thinks will win him games.
Can only assume they're trying to showcase him for FA. It's not working when he keeps getting injured

Was going to be subbed out of the Port game with an injured ankle before Nankervis got concussed, so I'd guess they're giving him the weekend off given the VFL have the bye
I had forgotten the VFL had the bye so that may explain the decision thanks mate. As I said tho when fit he just needs to play now regardless of what the fans think. It’s the only way he can at least become competitive and then if he can get some confidence up then perhaps he can start to prove a few wrong. Myself included.

Jack Graham straight back in? Why? An absolutely crazy decision. Underdone, unfit, what is the point?

Signing Samson Ryan for 3, yes, 3 years? Another crazy decision. Absolutely bonehead.

Not playing Bauer? Just plain stupid.

Our match committee may be the dumbest bunch of campaigners ever.

Gold dust is back.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graham and Martin back in after injury with I can only assume light training and maybe some match sim.

Honestly, what the hell are we doing? Martin is done and Graham is almost certainly gone. But we play them ahead of the kids who are staying...

They realize we can't play finals, right? What's the point in bringing these two back in for the most pointless game we have played since 07'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back