Preview Round 21 v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium Friday August 4th 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t fall into the trap of listening to people like Cornes bang on about giving up the world for Taranto and Hopper. Let’s judge them at the end of their tenure. Hopper hasn’t been a star but has been pretty solid, missed a lot of footy last year then injured again this year. I’m going to back him in to be a star next year with hopefully an uninterrupted pre season 👍
Mate please stop sugar coating it we got our 👖 pulled down with the Hooper deal say it how it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got my money on that spud Naughton. The mofo seems to pop up against us and then looks like Tyrone Vickery against everyone else. Useless Spud.
farrken hate that cont

Dusty rested is a huge out. This is probably where the club has to get smarter managing our senior players. We were always likely to lose against Melbourne, so should have taken that opportunity to rest players.

Now with a vital winnable game we’ve probably tipped the scales in the Bulldogs favour by resting Dusty this week.

Dusty rested is a huge out. This is probably where the club has to get smarter managing our senior players. We were always likely to lose against Melbourne, so should have taken that opportunity to rest players.

Now with a vital winnable game we’ve probably tipped the scales in the Bulldogs favour by resting Dusty this week.
cumbos day of reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back