Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Luton Town, 36ers,
Canberra? In winter? The Afl are bloody nuts. Lets hope there is some hot chocolate in the water bottles.

Last week Gws were that ahead of the pack they played with 3 players on the park and still bloody won.

If there was an opportunity to beat them at the moment this is it. They are wounded and they will be cold. We have our team in good shape finally and playing much better. While there is hope lets play it out.

What I wanna see

EDDIE FFS KICK IT YOURSELF

Smithers to get his touch.

Junior to continue on his merry way but not have is usual 2 brain fades.

NO honesty from JJ

TEX to shut his critics up.

Crows by 11

Ps well done Dmac on ya 200. Ive never been one to dump on you like plenty of others so get out there and rip it up!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Things I want to see

Mackay stick a tackle

Hopefully it comes early like his retirement

Do I want to win ?? Always

Do I think it's the best idea for us to do so ?? Not at all.

We are playing patches of very good footy and getting cattle back, whilst losing others. The Giants mind you, are on another level and have added that toughness they've previously lacked, but are themselves being hammered by injury.

I want to see Milera continue his form, Murphy and Gooch get involved for the full game and Keath step up to lead the defence on a very very good Cameron.

Think they'll have too much run for us.

Giants by 27

Winning tonight won’t lift us up the ladder, just as losing won’t drop us any further down the ladder as Essendon are about 100 points in front.

Next week vs North Melbourne a win will see us jump North Melbourne if we win tonight and next week.

Still very, very slim chance we can play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows hitting their straps, especially early in games. Starts are stronger each week.

GWS return players will be underdone and whole side faced very little pressure last week. Could have a handy lead in the first half if we play our best and bl00dy convert our chances!!!

In the grand scheme of things it’s a hit and hope. Need other teams to have shocking three rounds.

Crows by 13 pts.

I think GWS will be too strong but I’m not going to be too disappointed if we lose because we have to look to the future with the draft. I don’t want to be in a position where we overtake Essendon and North, particularly if Port get North’s 1st rounder for Polec.

We need to load up at the draft and be ready to go in 2019. We can rebound quickly.

GWS by 17 points.

I think we'll get rolled but, ultimately, it won't bother me too much. The season has been cooked for weeks and we'll likely finish 12th (can't finish lower) which lands us pick #7 which I'd take. Essendon are the only team I can see us leapfrogging seeing as North have the Bulldogs and Saints in their other 2 games and Geelong have Freo and GC at home.

Teams with quick mids worry us and GWS has quick mids. We need to slow the game down tonight and play on our terms not theirs. Forget the play on at all costs every time we mark the ball and let's hit up leading targets. If they come through the middle in waves as they have often this season, it will be curtains.
Come on Pikey. Tactics man.
Crows X 5 as Milera kicks the winner from 60 after the siren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back