Game Day Round 21 Vs Gws "Brass Monkeys VS The AFLs Super Baby"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurry up Sanders with that bet post.
And I take it you are happy to take up the Rankine one as well?
Oh, and with regards to Bonar and Higgins, check out my mock draft thread I did last year where I said both would go first round. Not bad for two players who I didn't know about or rate.
Now after your mum has got your hot pocket for you, find that post.

BTW why are you claiming to not know about the bet post when you made so many posts making excuses after?
You idiot.
Why not show the full posts.
I said I would bet he ends up a gun. I then said a gun would be top 12 from his draft.
You then wanted a bet on the rising star. Derp derp.
Comprehension not your strong suit.
I never said he would win the rising star, but most guns dont. Did Danger, Fyfe, Ablett, Martin etc etc etc?
Now, just to make you feel better, I will take that bet that Fog will be a gun. You gonna man up now and take it? Hey?

You idiot.
I said I would bet he ends up a gun. I then said a gun would be top 12 from his draft.
I never said he would win the rising star, but most guns dont. Did Danger, Fyfe, Ablett, Martin etc etc etc?
Now, just to make you feel better, I will take that bet that Fog will be a gun. You gonna man up now and take it? Hey?

Lol

You idiot.

Man you’re stupid

Nah, dont try and deflect.
You seem butt sore about the bet, so I will take that bet up with you now. $500 that Fog turns out a gun. Also $500 on Rankine.
Lets see if you are full of shit.
You on?

lol

18 months after the event you want to have a bet?

18 months are you squibbed and disappeared from sight?

18 months after you denied all knowledge despite posting on the subject

I’ll you what

5k each, money upfront paid into escrow.

That neither Fog or Rankine wins the 2019 rising star

Cash upfront because a lying, snivelling grub like you can’t be trusted :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting Sanders for your agreement to the bets.
You arnt backpedaling after all that tough talk?
Your pride is on the line.
$500 on Fog and $500 on Rankine.

You’re ****ing hilarious

You never did answer why you lied about not seeing the bet posts

Or do you think just posting multiple bits of lies and deliberate nonsense wil create a smoke screen to confuse others?

lol

18 months after the event you want to have a bet?

18 months are you squibbed and disappeared from sight?

18 months after you denied all knowledge despite posting on the subject

I’ll you what

5k each, money upfront paid into escrow.

That neither Fog or Rankine wins the 2019 rising star

Cash upfront because a lying, snivelling grub like you can’t be trusted :)
You are deadset simple minded.
I dont care if you want to make bets about wether Fog will win the Brownlow, Rising Star, the Colman or even an AA jumper in his first year. That was never mentioned by me and is called a strawman argument, generally used by people who get out of their depth on an internet forum and need to move the goal posts to help their argument look more reasonable.
If you need me to provide a link to a dictionary meaning of strawman, let me know.

So lets get some facts here for you.

Fact 1, I said Fog would be a gun 18 months ago. You didnt agree with that.
Fact 2, I never said he would win the Rising Star.
Fact 3, someone asked me to give my meaning of what a gun is, and I said top dozen of his draft year.
Fact 4, after this you ask for a bet about if he will win the rising star. Derp.
Fact 5, I dont care if you want to bet that, it has nothing to do with what I said. If I wanted to put a bet on him winning the Rising star, I would go to sportsbet where I would get far better odds than offered by you.
Fact 6, you had no idea who Fog was 18 months ago, just like you have no idea who any jr is.
So 18 months ago I said Fog would be a gun and be in the top dozen of his draft. I am happy to stick by what I said I would bet on. But you have problems with reading comprehension and lacked the intellect to understand what I was saying and made a strawman up.
So it is now you who is squibbing on a bet. I am happy to bet the exact same thing I was 18 months ago, which you wont because you are a fraud.
I will also bet on Rankine before the draft, because you also doubted him in the post I showed.

So either man up and take the bets, or walk away with your tail between your legs like you should.

This exchange shows you to be what you are. A bankrupt know it all whos ambitions outweighs his abilities.

See, it wasn’t that hard was it?

Posted on another board, not this one I notice.

I also notice you have use taking Fog before Bonar?

We couldn’t, under any circumstances gotten both of them if we did that :p
Posted a phantom draft in the phantom draft thread. What a crazy idea.
When I wrote that you still didnt know who either Fog or Bonar were.
Its called a mock draft about where I thought clubs would pick players, not who I would take.
Move along minnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back