Preview Round 19 2024 – GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns, Saturday July 20, 1.45pm AEST, Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t mind Keeffe …. They reckon he’s been in the mix quite a lot and gives a ruck chop out
I think that was my comments after talking to Brett Montgomery. Keefe is in the mix every week to play key forward. Kingsley said he won’t pick guys out of position from the VFL. Where they play in VFL is what they will play AFL and keefe hasn’t been playing defence

XOH is in! Cogs is out.

IN - Xavier O'Halloran
OUT - Stephen Coniglio (Injured)

Milestones - Brent Daniels (100th game)

Backs - 39 Connor Idun, 44 Jack Buckley, 36 - Harry Perryman
Half Backs - 6 Lachie Whitfield, 27 Harry Himmelberg, 7 Lachie Ash
Centre - 8 Callan Ward, 12 Tom Green, 13 Isaac Cumming
Half Forwards - 16 Brent Daniels, 26 Jake Riccardi, 31 Toby McMullin
Forwards - 4 Toby Greene, 23 Jesse Hogan, 2 Darcy Jones
Followers - 32 Kieren Briggs, 17 Finn Callaghan, 20 James Peatling
Interchange - 14 Toby Bedford, 5 Aaron Cadman, 28 Harvey Thomas, 33 Xavier O'Halloran, 37 Joe Fonti
Emergencies - 18 Conor Stone, 25 Lachlan Keeffe, 9 Ryan Angwin

Some good news on Slammer, too!

Sam Taylor was involved in main training today after being cleared for full contact but will need another week of training under his belt to make his AFL return. Yay! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just blows my mind that one gets off and one doesn’t
Agree.

Although, our arguments don't appear to be as strong as the Lions laywers. Not sure why we didn't go on with multiple angles. Perhaps that will occur as the case goes on but the fact one has been dismissed by the board doesn't fill me with confidence.
Not having Bedford for 3 weeks is a massive blow
Massive. He's done such a great job tagging while scoring goals that I fear the upcoming teams will look to run riot against us without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back