Review Round 22, 2024 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the game last night and trying to watch the replay on Kayo but just getting the spinning green circle
Anyone else having issues ?
I get it all the time mate. I go to my TV turn off wifi and turn it back on.

I’ve been wondering if it’s KaYO or my net. It started the moment the game started pre game was fine

Narkle's clutch play in the last quarter was telling. Takes a strong mark in the pocket up against Lever. His kick, under lots of pressure, went straight through the middle. And to top things off he gave Lever some lip. What a way to put your stamp on the game
Wrapped for Narkle he has been ****ed around in the SANFL and ****ed around in the AFL.

Gotta love the tears of Riewoldt. Not sure why he has it in for Port but it’s he’s a ****wit commentator.

Which Riewoldt is it? I guess our supporters have heaped :poo: on both of them.

The umpiring to Gawn reminds me of the treatment Curnow got two weeks ago. Felt like there was an umpire specifically designated to just watching him like a hawk all night to find anything that could conceivably be an infringement.

Pathetic crowd. Wasn't it Gary Lyon that was the most keen media commentator to fold us when we had tarps for a few months at a historically low point for the club? This pissant club puts up this crowd when they can still make finals and a few years after a flag.

That bloody 50 paid when the Melbourne player had moved so far off his line that he was in another postcode.

Ho ho ho went the commentators, he tricked the Port player by faking a move. No, he had played on.
That was a farce. He faked to handball about 15 times, which in every other game this year would've made the umpire stop play and reset the mark

Well, we got dragged down to their level and were nearly beaten by experience.
Now let's never speak about it again.
It's time to prepare for the Crows' Bi-Annual Grand Final.

I get it all the time mate. I go to my TV turn off wifi and turn it back on.

I’ve been wondering if it’s KaYO or my net. It started the moment the game started pre game was fine
The other thing about Kayo (unlike Foxtel) is when casting to the TV the resolution is a lot worse. No idea why. Never an issue for me casting from other APPs.

The other thing about Kayo (unlike Foxtel) is when casting to the TV the resolution is a lot worse. No idea why. Never an issue for me casting from other APPs.
Yeah, never cast Kayo to the TV from another device, it's dogshit. Get a Google TV Chromecast or get a Smart TV with an inbuilt Kayo app. I made that change and the quality has improved tenfold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which Riewoldt is it? I guess our supporters have heaped :poo: on both of them.

It’s the lesser one with more medals though. I knew he was cooked when we he once said that Richmond’s round 2 loss to Port is one they let get away and they should’ve won. They lost by 30 points

On the eye live it didn’t seem pretty, especially after last weekend champagne performance where literally nothing went wrong all night.

Things definitely didn’t all go our way this weekend and the dees (and also the umps at times) really made us earn it. 160 contested possessions from the dees, they played with a lot more spirit than I was expecting.

To get the job done, coming from behind at 3/4 time in such a crucial game in the context of our season was great.

Got a lot to work on still but the pressure the dees applied is probably good prep for what is to come.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ump 29 was the match fixer
This competition is so corrupt
Demetriou walks into a job with crown where he covers himself in shame
Gill walks into a job in the gambling industry too
New ceo is putting his case to the gambling industry b4 he even quits
My belief is the afl have a group of dirty umpires to do their dirty work on game day
And 29 was the fixer
Good work no 29 you cheating low life cheating filthy scum
Do umpires have to take an oath?
Real statement game from the afl
Watched the game with a couple of crows supporters and they were actually laughing all game at 29
Watched him close and the little cheating rat was on fire
I mean the afl doesn’t even try to hide their match fixing now

I know this sounds like the ramblings of a crazed lunatic, but I also believe there are corrupted umpires within the ranks too.

Jordon Sweet fined but Pickett let off for his intentional high strike that caused the free kick to be turned around.
That sweet strike is the softest thing I have seen on a football field from Oliver. He is truly pathetic. It was a push to the chest. The fact that it’s worthy of a fine in todays football is laughable.

I thought it was a good, hard fought win that could've went either way in the end.

I actually enjoyed the game because it was a very high pressure game and I was very happy with the team's overall tackling and pressure and also calmness throughout the game. We gave away a couple of 50 metre penalties but the umpires were a bit ticky touch with us but overall we were actually very composed even though it was an away game and the umpires were heavily favouring Melbourne. The team was very impressive in that way and staying on task.

Melbourne played that very defensive, highly contested ball and they didn't quite have the stars to carry it out and we did.

We would normally lose a game like that so it was a team effort and everyone kept at it and never gave up.

Our forwards also kicked some crucial goals and kudos to Dixon with two lateish goals and Narkle.

I thought Aliir and Bergman look a formidable pair in the air down back.

A cooked Dixon played his absolute guts out for the win.

I thought Sweet got beat early but really came back and helped us win the game. He just has that touch of mongrel, well, I don't know mongrel but he has that element of he won't be pushed around by anyone. I like it.

The midfield was shaded over the night but they still kept it going for four quarters.

Boak with a huge possession tally on the wing and some very good foot skills.

Lachie Jones and Logan Evans are getting better and more aggressive every week.

I thought Wines kept us in it in the first half. Big contested ball numbers. Quiet achiever.

I thought Drew was good enough but a couple of his kicks into the F50 were elite that resulted in goals.

Choppy Jr has always played well against us and I thought the best matchup was with Lachie Jones. IIRC two of his goals were a bit iffy. A Marshall OOB call and a push in the back to Burgoyne who had position but not the power to keep it.

Butters is always around it and Rozee is still just half a pace off but playing well.

Rioli was down and if he is up, we win for 3 to 4 goals.

The spot of Francis Evans would be close to up for grabs.

And the Hornet is out of control.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 22, 2024 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back