Game Day Round 22, 2024: West Coast vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys we're 5 points down at quarter time, it's not ideal but let's not act like the ship is sinking.

Ginbey looking very good.

Dewar getting amongst it.

Plenty of improvement left from our side of things and we can get on top. Need more from the midfield.

Guys we're 5 points down at quarter time, it's not ideal but let's not act like the ship is sinking.

Plenty of improvement left from our side of things and we can get on top. Need more from the midfield.
I think the concern is we're running out of legs (or motivation) not sure which it is without being around the players

I think the concern is we're running out of legs (or motivation) not sure which it is without being around the players

Look a bit flat, but just need a bit more from Yeo/Kelly/Reid and we can get on top.

Dewar playing a great quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference really looks to be a few key players on north who just work to get from contest to contest that we don’t have. Instead all our players get sucked into the contest without impacting it and then have to scurry to recover when the overlapping run catches them with their pants down.

You could say the same about the seemingly untouchable and untradable unless we get a top ten pick Liam Ryan…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I did to my mate haha. Darling, Yeo, Ryan, Cripps for starters.

yeah amazing how we make crap look good

at least we are not getting smashed but in reality we are just hanging on

reid has been poor...get the ball son

We make crap look good because players are worse.. by a fair way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back