Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

If Treacy was fit, I’d legit stick Amiss on Cameron.
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez major sinking feeling with the possibility that Treacy may not play Saturday.

If it happens, the hard job of beating Geelong this weekend just got that much harder.

Need the footy Gods to smile on us and for Cameron to go down within the first five minutes.

We don’t need him kicking another six goals like he did last week.

Voss probably preferred but Tabs has been playing decent for Peel.

Forget injury excuses - list still healthy compared to other teams. Team just needs to get it done. Are we a serious team? If not we very likely don’t play finals.

For me right now - a couple of additional games experience for Voss or blooding Kuek rates a little less than fielding an established KPF like Taberner whose experience will be vital in getting us through the next couple of games and potentially into finals.

Bloke has been much maligned but had a few good years (2019-2022) and I'd rate him to help get us over the line. We need a couple more wins this year to make sure of finals.

For me right now - a couple of additional games experience for Voss or blooding Kuek rates a little less than fielding an established KPF like Taberner whose experience will be vital in getting us through the next couple of games and potentially into finals.

Bloke has been much maligned but had a few good years (2019-2022) and I'd rate him to help get us over the line. We need a couple more wins this year to make sure of finals.
Tabs hasn’t impressed me in the WAFL. Not to mention he slows the game down massively. When our main weapon during the back end of our season is our transition game he’s not gonna be a welcome inclusion. Sure he might take a contested mark on the wing, but he’s also going to run back 20 meters without turning around and then take his full 15 seconds or whatever to kick and by then our 50 will be flooded. Complete antithesis to Treacy and Amiss. Voss has shown much more intent to move it on quickly.

The thing with Tabs is with our faster ball movement this year, I'd think it would suit his fwd game..so who knows..keep him isolated in the goal square and the others leading out

Tabs hasn’t impressed me in the WAFL. Not to mention he slows the game down massively. When our main weapon during the back end of our season is our transition game he’s not gonna be a welcome inclusion. Sure he might take a contested mark on the wing, but he’s also going to run back 20 meters without turning around and then take his full 15 seconds or whatever to kick and by then our 50 will be flooded. Complete antithesis to Treacy and Amiss. Voss has shown much more intent to move it on quickly.
Actually him taking marks on the wing helps Amiss and Jackson. If there’s something the team needs, it’s contested marking out of kick ins. Jackson has been poor in that area.
Tabs has an underrated field kick. He has sped up his decision making.

Actually him taking marks on the wing helps Amiss and Jackson. If there’s something the team needs, it’s contested marking out of kick ins. Jackson has been poor in that area.
Tabs has an underrated field kick. He has sped up his decision making.
I’ll believe it when I see it. Every single time he takes a contested park he takes an eternity to get ready to move the ball on

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back