Autopsy Round 23, 2018: Hawks defeat swans! Top 4 ******s!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still trying to come to terms with the complete and utter cheating from the umpires tonight, that was the worst I've ever seen.. mind blowing.
I very rarely take too much notice of the umpires, as sometimes calls go your way, sometimes they don’t. But **** me tonight they tried their best to steal the win from us.

What would Miles Nash and Worpel be thinking. All three come in pre-finals and blitz it. Its going to be very interesting to see who (if anyone) makes way for Sicily Frawley Birchall Howe and Ceglar.

Sicily in - Mirra out
Howe stays out
Ceglar stays out due to Nash
Birch reset for 2019
Frawley id keep out but will likely come in for Brand

I very rarely take too much notice of the umpires, as sometimes calls go your way, sometimes they don’t. But **** me tonight they tried their best to steal the win from us.

I am the same, I hate reading posts about the umpiring but tonight was absolutely to another level... it was jaw dropping stuff, Meredith and Rayzor need to be sacked.

Congratulations though, well deserved beating Sydney up there.

I was starting to feel really sorry for you guys and your lack of success.

Good to see you back on your feet.

funny how much I used to really hate Carlton.. then when Bolts went over there... al was forgiven... Tough luck... but remember way back well before a lot of us were born there were years the hawks didnt even win one game...

What an outstanding last 6 weeks. Even when looking out of sorts we found a way and discovered talent along the way. It is the hawthorn way. The envy of so many and tonight was just another example. Kept grinding, kept trying. A home final at the mcg is the equivalent of finishing first. That’s how huge this game was. What a platform to begin the rebuild for the developing players.

Worps, morrison and miles will all likely feature in September. Massive finds! Worps such a beastly competitor. Love him!!! Nash growing on me also. What a tackle!

Henderson, congratulations on a massive return. Not as many nervous moments apart from the first goal. Earned his position. Thank you.

We have enough premiership talent to do damage. The boys delivered today. Even without Cyril! Rioli is surely thinking whatif...

Top four baby and in it up to our eyeballs!!! Make no mistake we have played in three elimination like finals and delivered on each. The experience is invaluable!!!!

So proud to support this club. It seriously doesn’t get better, especially given the rebuild.

We will bat deep this year and the break will suit us to reload. We haven’t been great these two weeks and I can’t say we have been playing brilliantly.

Our best is coming...

KOLOKOTRONIS

First half he was.. 100% being outdone, then as the master does he adjusted, made some quality moves, bringing Silk around the ball and directing the lads to hold possession.

No harm in saying he was getting done and then turned it around.
when u are being totally outplayed, 2nd to the ball to every contest its nice and easy to say we were outcoached ... i'd suggest in the 2nd half we actually got better at the contest - thats not coaching

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amazing that some of our so called supporters who frequent this Board recently, appearing to take solace from our rebuild struggles and targeted players apparently wanting to go to other clubs, just don’t appear here now celebrating a great success.
Quite amazing really.

We follow a remarkable institution. Be proud, be proud hawks !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 23, 2018: Hawks defeat swans! Top 4 ******s!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back