Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

How much could he have improved in a week though? He's a mature ager isn't he? I hope he crushes it and plays well but it seems weird to me. Been plenty of chances this year to get him in so why now?
I said he should have played last week.

It’s the earlier in the season that he may not have been ready. Plus we’d won games with Jackson as lead ruck, so worth going again.

And we don’t know what his markers are, he could have been having trouble backing up week to week, could have needed more time with the mids to nail down and learn the cues, there’s multiple reasons why a player could just be not quite ready.

Pleased for Reidy and NOD. Haven't seen Noddy play at Peel but according to posters here he's been silk lately - really loved his X-factor in 2022.

Walters as an emergency is interesting - given the stakes you'd think his seniority would've been welcomed/favoured, perhaps he just wasn't 100% and he's going to get limited minutes at Peel. Which also may not make sense, he could've at least been sub?

Was hoping for Brodie but his cards are clearly stamped - it's just not happening and he's clearly getting traded at the end of the year.

With Walters, is it the thing we've done with Walker and Johnson again, where coming back from short-term injuries they got a game in the WAFL? Coz while this is captain hindsight, you look at both of those games (Walker vs Hawks, Johnson vs Essendon) and think "we lost them at the selection table".

Great to see NOD there. Probably will be sub which is kinda crap for him, but also he can have impact in that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walters has been completely invisible for 95% of his games this year. And the few he has played well in are when we've dominated anyway.

Adding another small forward who can't get near it doesn't fix our small forward issue. Not sure why people are suddenly concerned that he isn't named.

Walters has been a completely invisible for 95% of his games this year. And the few he has played well in are when we've dominated anyway. Not sure why people are suddenly concerned that he isn't named.

Adding another small forward who can't get near it doesn't fix our small forward issue. I'd rather just rotate mids through there.

Invisible 95% of the year sounds like Jackson and Freddy as well.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back