Preview Round 23 - Essendon vs Sydney - Friday 16 August - 7:40 PM - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there anyone in the team capable of fronting up hard against Parker/Papley after their past little press mouth-off's and 'scaredy-cat' impersonations? It's literally the only thing I want to see in this match.

Out: Cox, Davey
In: Weidemann, Perkins

Melt away
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell deserved fair well game. They probably needed weiderman to play against Sydney with cox out but surely you can fit Heppell in over a menzie or Kelly. Personally like perk in though. He’s too good to be in the vfl. Personally would actually like to see him play wing.

Interesting to see Weid in. Hopefully he cuts it at seniors level. Warner out helps.

Sorry I can't be bothered with the melts might as well just try and enjoy it if I'm here

I swear Menzie has to have pictures of Scott doing something improper. It's the only logical explanation at this point.

Heppell deserved fair well game. They probably needed weiderman to play against Sydney with cox out but surely you can fit Heppell in over a menzie or Kelly. Personally like perk in though. He’s too good to be in the vfl. Personally would actually like to see him play wing.
Yeah Perkins seems to have improved. Might as well try and make a player out of him.

Hepp can always play next week if we lose? Come across as a team first guy though so wouldn't be so if he turned it away too

It would be nice to kind of see something from this team heading into offseason, a different setup, some new players.
But there just isn't much to show, we are a boring side.

Nothing against Weid coming in, or even Perkins.
That forwardline is looking absolutely dire though a backline with zero pace and no skills is looking equally as bad.
No pace, nothing really to get excited for, it's not like any lessons or any motivation can be gained from the final two games, it's just meh.

This might be the most boring game of football I watch this weekend and I was going to watch the Chiefs preseason game.

Beige Bombers indeed.

Our VFL watchers will be happy for Weid.
Not really. Maybe we are trying to increase his trade value.
I really do not know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back