Preview Round 23 - Essendon vs Sydney - Friday 16 August - 7:40 PM - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Weid over Hayes is a head scratcher. Maybe Scott wants to know if Weid can be an option going forward.
I think this is right on. Hayes is secured. Weid has been in good form in the VFL for weeks (so we're told). Might as well find out he Weid goes as a defender in the seniors before making a call on his future. Has a big boy body and could allow McKay to focus on intercepting. Also, if Weid can do anything, he can take a mark.

Don’t have a problem with no charity game for Dyson, there’s a chance he would’ve said no if offered too.

Weid has been playing well in the 2s, would’ve liked Hayes but you could drop Laverde for him just as easily. At least him playing at the level gives us a chance to see if he can do anything and maybe gets us a 4th rounder if someone else wants him.

Menzie over Davey, Kelly over Hind are the headscratchers for me.

Weed is going to tear it up as a defender.
It’s very easy to look good in our back line right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then again, maybe he didn't want to?
Mmm maybe. Maybe felt like he couldn’t perform at his best given the toll the week has had?

God knows.

I’m just so sad Beery gahdammit

Underwhelming team selection
Hawthorn are building their third premiership team while the bombers cannot build one
On any metric laverde,Menzies and Kelly are very very fortunate.
I also believe Heppell deserves a farewell game.
For the first time I am questioning Brad Scott.
I haven’t watched much seconds but how could you sign Lewis Hayes to two more years and then not play him in a game where he shouldn’t get monstered.

Menzies, Kelly, Laverde, Weideman. Can a team carry four spuds and still beat the ladder leaders? Tune in this weekend to find out.

you'd think he would of learned from his past mistakes
For me this is by far the most concerning thing. He hasn’t learnt a thing from his first stint as coach. Most coaches the 2nd time around have learnt from their previous mistakes. Not our Brad, he doubles down on the older guys and chips the younger ones

Be very interesting to see if any young guys ask for trades at seasons end

You would think he would of learnt a harsh lesson after his treatment of Massimo, guess not

Club has lost the plot. Selections make no sense.

Play wedieman - should be and would be delisted over 18 over clubs over a kpd you just re-signed and is yet to play a game.

Make it make sense. Club is delusional and thinks we are a chance for finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back