Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

They have the gall to refer to this as members thank you round, then serve up this tripe
It’s disgusting, beaten all over the ground by a mediocre list that just worked harder.

As for our “fortress” what a joke

Bodhi is about the only player that I thought gave it a crack

This place, ah. What a difference a week makes.

Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now

I guess this answers it once and for all. Nothing has changed with this football club.

Yet another completely embarrassing performance, and Dimma can yell at them all he wants. THEY. DONT. CARE. I honestly question why us as supporters continue to care when the players just constantly rub it in our face at this time of year.

This is the most selfish group I can remember watching. No one works for one another or supports each other with blocks or runs or leads or tries to put it to the advantage of a teammate. Skill levels going backwards year in, year out. Our “best” players only care about how many disposals they have at the end of the day and run around dishing out hospital pass after hospital pass. Defending is not their problem apparently, they are paid too much to be expected to waste energy that way. And nothing is ever their fault, it’s always someone/something else to blame.

I’m sick of it.

Hardly anyone follows AFL in Western Sydney doesn't stop them. We just have a tipping point of pea hearts on the list.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
GC is such a good laid back spot that people are satisfied too easily. Western Sydney is the opposite in terms of quality of life - it has always been about the footy there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are better under Dimma?
They said on the broadcast today that we are last in playing on from a mark. We are so stagnant and lack players with the confidence or skills to run and move the ball, which is what Hardwick wants us to be. We are stuck between playing Dew’s slow, contested, down the line style and Hardwick’s move it on quick style and the result is just a great mess.

I don’t think we are seeing anything near what he wants us to do with so many pieces missing from his puzzle both in terms of new players and current players understanding their/others roles, so it’s hard to gauge. But I do see the potential at least in Hardwick’s vision going forward, whereas I was out on Dew’s vision 18 months before he left.

I do think that we need a clean out of assistant coaches however (minus Josh Drummond, who I’m surprised hasn’t been spoken about for any head coach vacancies).

should of known the minute i decided to tip us. havent got it right since port.

skills are so bad, lol.

honestly i need to get ready for a richmond win next week

So if we kept Dew we would be any better?

Maybe the common denominator are the leaders / players.
Dew run his course but the bleating over the last 2 seasons that a good coach would come in and get us going was a load of shit. There is fundamental issues that no coach is fixing. Needs a big shift in club mentality

Who picks the top 5 players on AFL.com? They have Noah as best?
This is a big problem - he had 20 touches at half time and zero influence on the game. Has been an issue most of the year.

I'm sure this can be fixed and he can have a massive impact again but needs to change his mindset and needs to emphasise the pressure acts and 1 percenters more than cheap stats.

Not a whole lot to take of that game but credit to Sean lemmens coming in the last two weeks and keeping Gresham and pickett goalless and having no impact in the game at all. Maybe playing for an extra year, still our best lockdown small defender.

I didn't watch either Jen, but that was my choice......just as I've done all year........and I think I'm better off for it....well at least my heart seems to think so...;) and I'm still able to be here to post..
Yeah. There is the -- if you didn't see it, it didn't happen senario..

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 23 - Melbourne @PF Stadium - 17th August 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back