Preview Round 24, 2024: Hawks v North, 12:30pm Sat 24th Aug, UTAS - NOTE NEW START TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what to do now. Firmly places the match in Friday prime time here (7:30 PM), but if I even check the score (let alone watch) I'm concerned it would be my fault they don't win. Crap!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to do now. Firmly places the match in Friday prime time here (7:30 PM), but if I even check the score (let alone watch) I'm concerned it would be my fault they don't win. Crap!
Nah mate, chuck it on, is that 7.30 Motown time?

This is in the I’m absolutely not staying or waking up zone for me. Very unusual game time

My superstition is that if I miss the start of a game, tune in and we are up and then start conceding goals that I’ve clearly jinxed the team.

Same rule applies to when Aussie batsmen are doing well and I tune in and they get out.

My superstition is that if I miss the start of a game, tune in and we are up and then start conceding goals that I’ve clearly jinxed the team.

Same rule applies to when Aussie batsmen are doing well and I tune in and they get out.
Except when an Aussie batsmen gets out they can’t come back when you stop watching 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back