Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

Crushing other teams dreams is loser mentality. We aren't making finals, how does other teams hurting help us? We are the loser who gets enjoyment out of other people's misery because we never achieve anything ourselves.

We need to do the best for us and winning wasn't the best for us. In fact, today did nothing but push us further away from a flag and I want to bloody well see one in my lifetime.

Say goodbye to the elite guys pushing for a #1 pick spot in FOS, Jagga, Smillie, Lalor or Draper. May as well have pick 15 now. Only difference between the team that actually has 15 and us is they'll be playing finals.

Again, zero enjoyment from winning in August when it means nothing but a flattering win loss record in a season that let us all down.

Absolute amateur hour if we are celebrating anything from this year and embarrassing to let other clubs live in our heads so much that seeing them lose means more than securing one of the elite draftees for our future.

Makes me sick seeing Filth supporters and the likes celebrating this win, pathetic. If we ain't in the finals we may as well be last. I'm sick of this I truly am, we never do what's best for us.
Let’s see what the Dees do with pick 5 and what we can develop with pick 7 before we go full toys out of the cot.

If it’s another Paddy/Trac or Bont/Billings outcome, then by all means stand up and tell us all you told us so.

I advocated for the loss, wanted the picks and easier fixture. Hard to maintain that stance witnessing the emotion after the game.

Time will tell if this was the sliding door moment or not.

Enjoy the win for the here and now mate.

Boo!

Is there another word in their simpleton vocabulary.

What a sight after the game. Glorious. The salty tears were a thing of beauty.

Let’s hope we get the player we wanted at 7 instead of 5.

Let’s go Freo.

Previously it was racist, so I look forward to the AFL investigating the Carlton football club for consistent racism chanting in this match.

Crushing other teams dreams is loser mentality. We aren't making finals, how does other teams hurting help us? We are the loser who gets enjoyment out of other people's misery because we never achieve anything ourselves.

We need to do the best for us and winning wasn't the best for us. In fact, today did nothing but push us further away from a flag and I want to bloody well see one in my lifetime.

Say goodbye to the elite guys pushing for a #1 pick spot in FOS, Jagga, Smillie, Lalor or Draper. May as well have pick 15 now. Only difference between the team that actually has 15 and us is they'll be playing finals.

Again, zero enjoyment from winning in August when it means nothing but a flattering win loss record in a season that let us all down.

Absolute amateur hour if we are celebrating anything from this year and embarrassing to let other clubs live in our heads so much that seeing them lose means more than securing one of the elite draftees for our future.

Makes me sick seeing Filth supporters and the likes celebrating this win, pathetic. If we ain't in the finals we may as well be last. I'm sick of this I truly am, we never do what's best for us.
Winners win, losers lose.
The mentality of Saints fans who want to lose games of footy is crazy. It's loser mentality.

Winning games like that is much better for the club than getting a draft pick a little bit earlier. Tanking destroys clubs.

Lol cry harder. Stop thinking that one pick higher makes all the difference.

Collingwood, Geelong and Sydney make the best with what they have.
Nas is better then most of the top 10 of his draft
Pou is better then 7 guys taken ahead of him
Wilson is better then anyone taken ahead o him except for Reid.

And now all of them get the confidence of playing in a win like that.

We have Dalrympal

Just enjoy the win. We get 7 and 8 ( if band one).
NAZ was 13
Pou was 19
Wilson was 18

Yes I have changed my tune, we are playing Carlton to extract revenge on history.
They tried to fold us. I hope we have destroyed their season.
That was a finals like game and we won it.

Look at the pure joy at the end. They all ran to Jones who made that smother.

We play like a team we ain't far off it I reckon.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Adding to this, blues have had a million first picks for f all success, gws been swimming in first rounders for a decade and nothing.

More to success than a 5v7 pick.

Misery loves company, some just can't enjoy little things in life

The Rock Shut Up GIF
**** off already. What's to celebrate in a shit season like 2024? This 'win' and the gloating of beating a team which most likely will play finals anyway is embarrassing. The only thing we did today was lose the chance at one of the elite players of the draft, I want a flag, celebrating nothing wins in August when we aren't booked in for September is a joke. I want to see a flag ffs, I want the best chance at getting a gun through the door.

Same way that you don't win a flag in April, you definitely don't win a flag from 15th in August.

Today just made it harder to see a flag in my lifetime. The only thing that can hurt us more now if Battle leaving for pick 30 (after NGA).

Yay Saints..... fml

**** off already. What's to celebrate in a shit season like 2024? This 'win' and the gloating of beating a team which most likely will play finals anyway is embarrassing. The only thing we did today was lose the chance at one of the elite players of the draft, I want a flag, celebrating nothing wins in August when we aren't booked in for September is a joke. I want to see a flag ffs, I want the best chance at getting a gun through the door.

Same way that you don't win a flag in April, you definitely don't win a flag from 15th in August.

Today just made it harder to see a flag in my lifetime. The only thing that can hurt us more now if Battle leaving for pick 30 (after NGA).

Yay Saints..... fml
jackals like to howl at the moon...

makes alot of sense really...

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

hqdefault.jpg

Just enjoy a great win over Carlton and back our club to nail it with pick 7.

Our best young players are from lesser draft picks and our best older players like Sinclair, Marshall and Wilkie were rookie picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay Saints..... fml
Don't shit on others having a good time supporting their club, miserable sook. If you think this is the sliding doors of the success of this side I feel sorry for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day if you can manage it xx

Yay Saints..... fml
Granted there’s lots of emotion when our season ends prematurely, but take into account (after a bit of a break perhaps) the following:

Our injury list early on
The number of games we lost by under 2 kicks
The improvement in our players
The gameplan evolution and how it stands up against the current top 8 teams.

I don’t think top 8 would be out of reach next year.
Personally I think top 6 is achievable.

So winning a game is losing mentality? What we should've have done is lose which is how to go about winning?

Winners win, losers lose.
The mentality of Saints fans who want to lose games of footy is crazy. It's loser mentality.

Winning games like that is much better for the club than getting a draft pick a little bit earlier. Tanking destroys clubs.

Jordan McMahon kicked a late winner in season 2009 to get the Tigers a win that meant nothing and I think cost them Pick 1.

Guess who went at #3 that year.

Granted there’s lots of emotion when our season ends prematurely, but take into account (after a bit of a break perhaps) the following:

Our injury list early on
The number of games we lost by under 2 kicks
The improvement in our players
The gameplan evolution and how it stands up against the current top 8 teams.

I don’t think top 8 would be out of reach next year.
Personally I think top 6 is achievable.

Definitely, we have all pieces and improve the midfield a bit, well, at present anyway, we're right up there for top 4 discussion at our peak. We just have the lower lows than some, so the base just isn't as robust when exposed or exploited or...

So laying the long game, this win is vital as it was one when challenged against a finals aspirant, and a draft is yearly, moments like these stay with people.

I'd rather have what Saints just did then the pathetic roll over WC and North fans had to experience. Winning culture any day.

100%
Sorry celebrating beating a depleted Carlton and skipping what picks 5/6 is just dumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24, 2024 - Saints defeat Boos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back