Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Ken Hinkley. Thank you Port Adelaide.

We're not going to win the flag but I bloody hope you guys do.

Magnificent. Proper Port Adelaide finals footy for four quarters. Week after week, they have brought it.

No Houston, Dixon out, Farrell injured, Aliir hobbling, just stuck to their game plan, brought fantastic pressure and aggression in a finals-worthy match.

Remember when we used to have let-downs after Showdowns? Really powerful mature performance.

I don’t know if I’ve ever said it publicly before … but …

I flipping LOVE YOU BLOKES!!!!!! 🖤🖤

You owe us some really good rumours now :p

Mate sent me this.

The final 8 if Port didn't steal that game from Hawthorn

1. Sydney 17-0-6 126.7%
2. Hawthorn 15-0-8 119.0%
3. Port Adelaide 15-0-8 114.4%
4. Geelong 15-0-8 112.2%
5. GWS 15-0-8 109.1%
6. Brisbane Lions 14-1-8 121.9%
7. Western Bulldogs 14-0-9 125.1%
8. Carlton 13-0-10 110.2%

If I'm not mistaken, Willem Drew was the first player in 73 games to keep Caleb Serong under 20 disposals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremely mature performance. Loved Sweet. Logan Evans WTF, icecold gun out of the mid season draft. Horny a beast.

That was a really solid win. Played at a finals like intensity and I reckon was ideal preparation for 2 weeks time.

Although he wasn’t our best, I thought Burton showed some good signs of returning to decent form and covering the all important loss of Houston.

Logan Evans continues his great start to his career. So composed and confident in important moments. Surely 23 disposals (all kicks) with 627m gained earns him a rising star nomination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back