Preview 2024 AFL Season: Round 24 - Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 25th August, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out - Caminiti, Hill with that back issue?

In - Phillipou, Hayes

Get Pou back in for one more dominant midfield performance we can obsess about all off season.

As much as I'd like a debut for Heath or Keeler, neither did anything yesterday to warrant it. Give Hayes another go - maybe he can play well enough to tempt another club into trading for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Caminiti, Hill with that back issue?

In - Phillipou, Hayes

Get Pou back in for one more dominant midfield performance we can obsess about all off season.

As much as I'd like a debut for Heath or Keeler, neither did anything yesterday to warrant it. Give Hayes another go - maybe he can play well enough to tempt another club into trading for him.
Poo Garcia Dow starting mids.
Let’s see what they can do.

Yeah a 1 point win against the Scum ideally and 100 points to the Suns. The Dees are a worry though. Can't see them beating the Pies.
I think it may only take an 8 goal plus win by the Suds & a heart breaking, crushing loss by the Cheats by less than 2 goals (about the same for the Dees) & we'll snag 14th place.

Last edited:
I think it may only take an 8 goal plus win by the Suds & a heart breaking, crushing loss by the Cheats by loss than 2 goals (about the same for the Dees) & we'll snag 14th place.
IF…
Melbourne lose by 19
St Kilda win by 12
Gold Coast win by 46
THEN…
All 3 teams finish on 44 points with a percentage of exactly 100.

IF…
Melbourne lose by 19
St Kilda win by 12
Gold Coast win by 46
THEN…
All 3 teams finish on 44 points with a percentage of exactly 100.
That’s fine… then they decide the order alphabetically, and we will be bottom
🤣🤣🤣

Ugh Remboy beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back