Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping for

Mac Andrew to take some crazy one handed mark of the year

Rosas to kick a few and go into next year with some confidence

Dave to kick his 100th AFL goal.

See Tarryn Thomas talking with Craig Cameron.
Like a current era Suns game you had me right until the end.

Hopefully we win this for King, he’s been tremendous since taking over from Dew
The Q Clash win a few rounds back for me was the highlight of his tenure. He did what Dew could never do - beat the Lions. Under Dew we only beat the Lions once in nine attempts.

Hopefully we win this for King, he’s been tremendous since taking over from Dew
Tremendous in what sense?

Sure, we played one great game, QClash, where boys were fired up. Usually, shackles are released when the coach is fired, and I can see sometimes we try to take the game on more, but we are 2 W : 4 L under King. We still play one terrible quarter every game, there were questionable tactical moves and to be honest saying he is proud of the boys how they fought out the game after they coughed up 40 points lead does not impress me (he said the same after every loss).

I hope Dimma is demanding more.

Last edited:
Tremendous in what sense?

Sure, we played one great game, QClash, where boys were fired up. Usually, shackles are released when the coach is fired, and I can see sometimes we try to take the game on more, but we are 2 W : 4 L under King. We still play one terrible quarter every game, there were questionable tactical moves and to be honest saying he is proud of the boys how they fought out the game after they coughed up 40 points lead does not impress me (he said the same after every loss).

I hope Dimma is demanding more.
Stepping into the role and giving players more freedom. It took balls and I am grateful

The Q Clash win a few rounds back for me was the highlight of his tenure. He did what Dew could never do - beat the Lions. Under Dew we only beat the Lions once in nine attempts.
Didn’t just beat them either. Put 8 goals on a top 2 team. I don’t recall us ever pumping a non-bottom 4 team under Dew but if we did they were few and far between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robert-de-niro-finger-wag.gif

Have a look at our final ladder positions since we started.
North are having a laugh if they think they can outwit, outplay and outlast us when it comes to final round games.
I mean, think of the Travel, the Cold, the Wind.
The Debuts!
Have you noticed the name of the head coach who is in charge for the last time for a while? Steven King!!!!!!!!!
We are Cooked before the game starts.
Good luck trading for Harley Reid when you win.

My Team:

Lemmens Collins Budarick
Atkins Ballard Andrew
Ainsworth Miller Ellis
Sexton Burgess Swallow
Casboult Chol Rosas

Witts/Moyle, Anderson, Rowell

Flanders, Fiorini, Davies, Farrar
e: Macpherson

Have a look at our final ladder positions since we started.
North are having a laugh if they think they can outwit, outplay and outlast us when it comes to final round games.
I mean, think of the Travel, the Cold, the Wind.
The Debuts!
Have you noticed the name of the head coach who is in charge for the last time for a while? Steven King!!!!!!!!!
We are Cooked before the game starts.
Good luck trading for Harley Reid when you win.
Genuinely, I'd rather win this and lose out on Reid, because the club is thoroughly broken and has completely forgotten how to win. I feel terrible for the four or so blokes we have that have tried their guts out all year, for absolutely no return. I just sent the gif in on behalf of most of the North board. But yeah, your mob hasn't been too crash hot in the second halves of seasons either. Let the shit-off begin

McLaughlin and Burgess are certainties. Both will kick 5 goals each, end the year with a 5 goal average (Highest in the comp) if North want em straight swap LDU & Thomas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back