Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If we’re not keeping McLaughlin then no point playing him. Just bring in people that will be staying next year
Would be a joke if he didn’t get another year.
You just lose out on the frosty medal to your teammate be delisted after 12months on the list.

Would have to be real stiff..

Not much more you could do.

You just lose out on the frosty medal to your teammate be delisted after 12months on the list.

Thought they tied for the medal?

But yeah, depends. Got no issue keeping him and/or Burgess, but he might want to go elsewhere for a chance (he’s still young) and I wouldn’t blame him.

I read a few weeks ago other clubs were interested so maybe can package him up with a trade deal somewhere

It’s a tank off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
AW4KTy0ET_Y6qoq1NyUzLm25800FZdn7-A6uriw2IsY.png

Whilst he’s an absolute pea brain and scumbag he’s exactly the player we need.

More for the intrigue

He would have had zero leadership at north.
No qualms about his ability and agree he is the type we need. I just worry that the Gold Coast nightclub scene is not the place for a bloke who has a habit of running amok. We don’t need another Campbell Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is making the trip down

I highly reccomend the Breakfast Wrap and a Iced Coffee Smoothie (extra shot, extra honey) from one of the 50 million Liv Eats that are down there.

1000003781.jpg

Suns by the same amount as my tag ratio in this Round Robin game

We will either win this by 40 while only playing 2 quarters, or we will lose by 9 and only showing up for 10 minutes in the 4th quarter.

Either way it probably won’t be pretty.
We usually play 3 decent quarters, North usually only 2 quarters. It makes it interesting as we never won in Tasmania but we got Frosty winner in the lineup 😀 Some players would want to impress Dimma. Suns by 30 but don’t really care. No injuries please.

Last edited:
Please do us a favour and win. Put on a show for Dimma👍
No offence as this is coming from an ex North Melbourne supporter, hoping for poor performances is a culture killer. Reid may turn out to be great for North but also may do a Jason Horn Francis if he sees the culture is one of perpetual and deliberate losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back