Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Acres, Tucker, Walters, Colyer and Banfield all need to be dropped. If any of them play for Fremantle again then we've failed as a club.

They offer nothing to us. Treacy and Sturt relegated to Peel Thunder with the former getting injured is pathetic. Bring in Erasmus and Walker too.

the one time he took it on from a kick on went to his mate in taking forever in Tucker which killed our momentum there

Should never take kick ins again. His 60m bomb is a great last resort option which I’m not sure our other defenders have but it’s his only option and the opposition know it.

It’s especially bad when Taberner and Fyfe aren’t in the side.

The flip side is it’s only round 2, and it’s clear with the older experienced guys, the football is tripe.
Bring in Sturt, Erasmus, Walker, Western, Treacy and that’s a beacon of hope and development. Out goes marure duds such as Banfield, Walters, Colyer, Tucker, acres.

The fact Treacy didn’t play due to match fitness is pathetic in itself. Needed a target, especially after Cox was out

Good point and I really hope it turns out this way.

NOD, Erasmus, Walker etc might add some much needed spark that has a knock on effect across the board.

Test Michael Walters three times a day until he tests positive. They won't drop him, they need an excuse

What the actual **** did Brandon Walker do to find himself out of this joke of a footy team, can anyone tell me?
One guy that actually looked promising last year, played 10 games (not because of any marvellous selection bravery by Jlo by the way - he literally had no choice to play him because of all the injuries) then we start a new season thinking “we found one last year in Walker, let’s keep pumping games into him”…. Only to see him stuck at Peel!!! Behind some absolute turds masquerading as footballers in the firsts.
Unbelievable.

Out: Walters, Acres, Meek (only because Darcy will be fine), Banfield, Hamling

In: Cox, Tabs, O'Driscoll starts, Mundy, Erasmus

Freddie in real danger of losing his spot to Sturt, was invisible. Shows its easy to do it during training, when the pressure of a real game is applied he loses it. Needs time in the WAFL.

Tucker, Brodie, Aish, Schultz also played really poor but at least are contributing.

Western is knocking on the door as is Crowden. Only reason Brodie stays instead of Crowden is we're already lacking size in midfield.

Walker another who could come in. Need to make a selection statement again after that.

What we really missed was a big body in midfield, we got crushed at centre clearances in the second half. So much to say, better to just leave it at that.

Out: Walters, Acres, Meek (only because Darcy will be fine), Banfield, Hamling

In: Cox, Tabs, O'Driscoll starts, Mundy, Erasmus

Freddie in real danger of losing his spot to Sturt, was invisible. Shows its easy to do it during training, when the pressure of a real game is applied he loses it. Needs time in the WAFL.

Tucker, Brodie, Aish, Schultz also played really poor but at least are contributing.

Western is knocking on the door as is Crowden. Only reason Brodie stays instead of Crowden is we're already lacking size in midfield.

Walker another who could come in. Need to make a selection statement again after that.

What we really missed was a big body in midfield, we got crushed at centre clearances in the second half. So much to say, better to just leave it at that.
Nicnat is going to annihilate Meek, with Darcy out. Good lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Walters, Banfield, Acres, Colyer, Tucker and Brodie.

In: Western, Erasmus, Mundy, Crowden, Walker and Cox.

Ryan Hamling Logue
Young Pearce Walker
Clark Brayshaw O'Driscoll
Frederick Cox Erasmus
Western Lobb Schultz

Darcy Serong Mundy

Meek Chapman Crowden Switkowski

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s entirely possible that Liam Ryan and Rioli will score more goals combined, than our entire team next weekend.

Bookmark this post

I'm not sure of the actual changes but I'm ****ing praying that JL and co arent stubborn dipshits about the whole thing and by some miracle, show some creativity / flair. It's hard to make changes to a team where you could make a case for all but 4 of them getting dropped but I've tried to pick a team I think has actual talent and makes ****ing sense. I assume neither Treacy or Darcy will be available (probably for a while knowing us.

I feel this side has more size, speed, endurance and skill in it then the one we just put out. For the love of ****ing god, stop playing players we know arent up to AFL level

Logue Pearce Young
Clark Ryan Walker*
Chapman Serong Aish
Erasmus* Cox** Schultz
Sturt Lobb Switta

Meek Brayshaw Mundy

Brodie Frederick Crowden O'Driscoll

*These two are not negotiable

** This solves so many problems, it's obviously to obvious to happen. It makes us less slow in the backline, and provides some creativity up front with no size loss. It wont happen though

Last edited:
Do guys actually watch what happens when Crowden kicks the ball?

You mean for the 4 or 5 kicks he gets per game (career average)? He is not going to solve any problems. He is too small to play at AFL level considering his other attributes and should have been delisted. I am beyond mystified why people want to bring him into the side.

You mean for the 4 or 5 kicks he gets per game (career average)? He is not going to solve any problems. He is too small to play at AFL level considering his other attributes and should have been delisted. I am beyond mystified why people want to bring him into the side.

he’s big enough and hasn’t been played as a midfielder.
he also doesn’t waste a ball, but I guess we can just keep butchering the ball forward for the next few years and see how that goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back