Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be sitting amongst the animals for this one.

Why do I do this to myself
at the end of the day we're all masochists to support this club sometimes
If Neil doesn't have an exact like for like performance with Fyfe's debut we fold the club
would a michael barlow style debut suffice?

Erasmus playing mostly midfield. May rotate forward.

Giving Serong as much time as possible to be able to play. Same with Darcy. Both will play if ok.
1648779563724.png
1648779579931.png

only if the club commits to never delisting him and never letting him walk to gold coast
given i'm still in denial that happened, deal

Sad but true.
All three (NN, Kelly, Ryan) played against us last year when we beat them... along with Yeo, Shuey, Sheed, Gaff, Redden, Kennedy, Darling, McGovern, Barrass, Sheppard...

We were sans Fyfe, Brayshaw and Lobb.

We are more than capable of beating them but we will need to play a shit load better than we did last week.

All three (NN, Kelly, Ryan) played against us last year when we beat them... along with Yeo, Shuey, Sheed, Gaff, Redden, Kennedy, Darling, McGovern, Barrass, Sheppard...

We are more than capable of beating them but we will need to play a shit load better than we did last week.
I dont think you understand, last week is all that matters, we shall play like last week for the rest of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't give me hope again...

Yep fair enough. So Banfield remains responsible for everything bad except injury curses.
I'm slowly working on a gaslighting operation for you to all think he's responsible for that as well

Oh I remember those days when I thought it was possible to get off the triangle.
Right?

I was adamant that after the weekend, I was going to need to see 4-6 weeks of consistent effort and adherence to the game plan. Win or lose. Before I got suckered back in.

But now. Erasmus named. Chance of tabs and Treacy back. **** me. Why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back