Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precedence was the Phil Walsh game.
May he RIP.

Essendon and Melbourne averages and it's done.
Not its compromised this round and the round they make up this game.

What happens when another player from another team tests positive?
Will every round for the remainder of the year be comprised?

Absolute bs, one would assume ess v Carl next week gets postponed as well, do owners will be at a disadvantage again. Then when the double (or triple up) comes around other sides would have stacked for it..... stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KFC SuperCoach to revert to best 18 scoring system in Round 3 due to postponed Essendon-Melbourne game

And there goes my unexpected win in my cashie this week!

**** you Rona & SC, oh & you stupid Irish plick!!!!!!!!!

PaltrySkeletalFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

mad064.gif

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article actually says that when the match actually happens you will get both matches that round for those players so that's pretty huge.
So if you have any one of Gawn Viney Bennell Rivers now and then trade them out prior to make up game, do you still register double score?

What about kents who don’t have Gawn and trade him in before the make up game. Do they score double?

Doesn’t seem right to current Gawn/Viney owners who may get screwed by a potential loophole.

Absolute bs, one would assume ess v Carl next week gets postponed as well, do owners will be at a disadvantage again. Then when the double (or triple up) comes around other sides would have stacked for it..... stupid

Oh bl00dy hell, PittoJet would have gone 250 against TBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back