Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep Goodes either wait for hamling,Goddard type or once sadd moos upgrade him to a fallen def premo.
my 2 cents worth.
That's what I mean. If he plays and is sub again he'll just lose value. I don't really need him to play so if he doesn't it probably won't be a bad thing

That's what I mean. If he plays and is sub again he'll just lose value. I don't really need him to play so if he doesn't it probably won't be a bad thing
He'll prob get dropped IMHO would be good for Goodes owners. glad i passed on him.

Trade him to Hunt, if you have the cash?
I don't :(
I'm considering GAJ to Bonts then Goodes to Smith, but I'm interested in bringing in NVB for Miller. If Goodes misses I won't be in such a hurry to get rid of him (saad, mac and ox d5-d7). I'd if I did go miller to nvb I would be able to get jpk or Sloane instead of Bonts from GAJ too

Ok here are my 2 senarios.

Team A -

Ablett > Dangerfield and Cripps > DOcherty via Sadd DPP

Team B -

Abett > Sloane and Miller > Van Berlo

What does everyone think is the better option?

Team A

View attachment 123934

Team B

Option 3 for me. I reckon Danger and Docherty are only on the edge of being in the top 10 for their position at the end of the year, whereas I think Sloane is a better chance of being a top 10 mid. Van Berlo should also net you plenty of cash for upgrading later on and will provide some handy points when some of the rookies get lower scores.

View attachment 123933 Ok here are my 2 senarios.

Team A -

Team B -

Team A

Team B
I prefer Dangerfield and van berlo could that work? Otherwise team b only because vanberlo should make money and score similar to Docherty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I've toyed with the idea of getting him in my teams the last few years but been glad I haven't. He averages well but it's either massive score or rubbish score too inconsistent for my liking.
One for the watch list.
Done well under the Weller tag last week.
Wore the Tag after gaz went down last season,will get better i reckon.

Had NVB in my team but went with Cripps ultimately and am a bit reluctant to use a trade to go back the other way.
Thinking more Nathan Freeman to Heeney or Luke McDonald to Sam Docherty.

Team A -

Team B -

View attachment 123936

View attachment 123937
I'd be a bit wary of trading in Adelaide premiums on the basis of two massive wins. Their scores are likely to be inflated. But if you're choosing between the two I'd prefer Dangerfield (just).

On the other hand, trades after round 2 are all about maximising income from rookie priced players and VanBerlo's predicted price rise is the 6th highest of all the rookie priced players. Who to trade out for him? IMO Cripps if he doesn't play, otherwise Miller.

Team A -

Team B -

View attachment 123936

View attachment 123937
That's a good team JM bit risky with no ruck cover but I'm in that boat too now. I'd lay off spending on your defence and try to get another mid premo ASAP or you'll be up against it soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back