Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is rocky out for ? am tempted to trade him to parker but if its only a week or 2 i can cover him.

Options for Rocky/Barlow side swap:

Gray/Parker/Sam Mitchell/Zaharakas - all averaging over 125 with a low score of 106 (Parker).

thinking of going

barlow > jj
billings > papley

will leave me with montagna & hall as the only forwards priced over $200k. :/ forwards seem a bit hit and miss over the first two rounds.
or i could just do barlow > jj, and stick with billings hoping he'll go alright, and not take on papley's mega price increase.

**** i dunno. i'll look at this again on wednesday haha.

Barlow straight out. Confirmed instantly. The quicker he's out of the team the better.

NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER REVERSING THIS ONE.

PAPSMEAR. THE TRUE STUDLEY IS IN.

Rookie corrections imperative for your cash generation.

Long > Adams (WB)
Grimley > Papley

That will net you big returns over the next 5 weeks+ so you can trade and upgrade others.

Frawley and McKenzie are bad picks IMO, so down track would be looking to fix them for premos like Laird/Shaw.

Cheers a ton man for the help, I agree. Would it be risky if I did trades now, or better off closer to the game.

Will be looking to swap those 2 out, just need more trades to build up! Cheers man!

And thoughts on who to be captain out of Ablett, Fyfe and Dangerfield. Thinking Fyfe, and also should I be looking to swap mills or keep him for now?

2a2fbc3c14a508df6f0499d22a5ae63c.png

Thinking...

Barlow out and JJ in
Rockliff (depending on his prognosis tomorrow) out and Zaharakis in
Rich also a chance to go out for Hartley?

Rocky for Hall via DPP is a lock.
Barlow might just servive as I'll probally go Grashman to BenKen as my only rookie corrective trade.

Now if all my spud like premos (looking at you Barlow) would come to the table I'd be sweet.
Same here

Rocky to Hall via Kerridge.

Gresham to Papley via Menadue

Gives me a FWD line of Martin, Hall, Wingard, Wells, Barlow, Papley (Tippa,McCarthy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow > JJ
Rocky > Priddis

OR

Barlow > Merrett
Rocky > Ward

Still got Rich to worry about too..

EDIT: First option will see a "premo" backline of Shaw, Laird, JJ & Rich, but a forward line of only Hall, Dusty and Wells. Opposed to the second option which is a like-for-like swap. Thoughts please??
I've gone the backline option first, which now reads the same Shaw,JJ,rich,laird, Dea and rook. Think I'll wait and hope guys like buddy and Cyril start putting up solid 100s before bringing them in. Get my def sorted out now and the rest later

So it appears that Barlow isn't going near the middle of the ground any time soon, and because everyone is on the bubble it's time to go.

If I can swindle it, might do Barlow to JJ using Marcus Adams. That would leave me with roughly 110k (including cash I already had).

I want Papley because I think from his first two efforts, he's bought himself a chance to stay in the side a bit longer. But it seems too sideways to do Lincoln McCarthy to him.

EDIT: Barlow is really the only one I want gone. I would do Barlow to Papley, but it seems pointless to upgrade Weitering, Tippa, Hartley or Dea to JJ.
How do you trade Barlow for jj? Are you able to somehow get rid of Barlow and move Adams forward at the same time, therefore leaving the empty spot in defence for jj?

I'm only chopping Barlow if he is dropped, otherwise he stays.

If he spuds it this week I'll chop him for Hartley in Round 4.

Most likely I'll do
Gresham to Benken
Rocky to a fit premo

If he spuds though will you not lose ~50k trading him next week instead of this week? Or are price changes in effect now?

Have multiple problem children: Rocky (still hoping he'll get up) / Barlow / Rampe / Sidebottom (will retain him)

Missing rookies: BenKen (not 100% sold) / Hartley (can wait a week).

BenKen really a must have? Could otherwise focus on two pure premo correctives (Barlow + Rocky depending on prognosis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back