Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you trade Barlow for jj? Are you able to somehow get rid of Barlow and move Adams forward at the same time, therefore leaving the empty spot in defence for jj?
Trade Barlow, then sub in Adams/Brown/Tipungwuti to the forward spot, then trade in JJ.

Thoughts?

Option 1:
Rocky > Danger
Barlow > Parish
($206k remaining)

Option 2:
Rocky > Parker
Barlow > Laird
($11k remaining)

Barlow > Gunston or Stevie J
Rockliff > Libba

both can go fist themselves.

As for people trading in JJ, be careful. He's scored heavily in 10 goal wins and now the dogs play the Hawks and you've already missed two big scores. Cannot go with the pack imo.

How do you trade Barlow for jj? Are you able to somehow get rid of Barlow and move Adams forward at the same time, therefore leaving the empty spot in defence for jj?
Precisely

Barlow > Gunston or Stevie J
Rockliff > Libba

both can go fist themselves.

As for people trading in JJ, be careful. He's scored heavily in 10 goal wins and now the dogs play the Hawks and you've already missed two big scores. Cannot go with the pack imo.
You actually just made me Reverse trades instantly. As much as I really want to jump on JJ, I need to see how he goes against the Hawks this week.
Who do I get in for Rocky

As soon as you trade him though it makes you pick a player to replace him with, won't allow me to pick one of my own players
When it takes you to the trading webpage, check your team list which is to the left of your screen. You should be able to sub in your dual position players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as you trade him though it makes you pick a player to replace him with, won't allow me to pick one of my own players
When you trade him, you should then see an option to sub the other player into the vacated spot (those eligible should have an s next to their name) freeing up a position in the other line. Which interface are you using?

I'm going to make the exact same trades I had lined up last week before getting cold feet and holding off on any trades.
Barlow > JJ
Gresh > BenKen

Are both Hall and Johanissen a must have now? Or at least one of them and get the other later?

I'm only chopping Barlow if he is dropped, otherwise he stays.

If he spuds it this week I'll chop him for Hartley in Round 4.

Most likely I'll do
Gresham to Benken
Rocky to a fit premo

This weeks noodle cooker. Who to trade first Barlow or Rocky.

If Rocky misses he can be benched without losing cash and Barlow might play in the gutz in a muct win match and tonne up.

I havent seen any Freo games. Does Barlow really look that bad?

I'm only chopping Barlow if he is dropped, otherwise he stays.

If he spuds it this week I'll chop him for Hartley in Round 4.

Most likely I'll do
Gresham to Benken
Rocky to a fit premo

Thing is, if Barlow does spud it up again, you won't be able to afford much more than Hartley given the cash leakage.

I've been wrong many times before (so, so many times ...), but Barlow looks cooked to me. No run in the legs at all these first two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back