Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok...maybe can't do it through the app
Not sure, sorry, have windows phone, app not developed for platform, but should be possible, would be a flaw otherwise. Sorry.

Have multiple problem children: Rocky (still hoping he'll get up) / Barlow / Rampe / Sidebottom (will retain him)

Missing rookies: BenKen (not 100% sold) / Hartley (can wait a week).

BenKen really a must have? Could otherwise focus on two pure premo correctives (Barlow + Rocky depending on prognosis)
We face the same dilemma. BenKen or not BenKen. I'm way down on points but BenKen has been scoring well.

It's just as big a risk to not take him when he scores like a premo for 186k and makes you money. Priddis, Parker, Gray etc wont make you squat and are only averaging 10-20 more per game.

Barlow > Gunston or Stevie J
Rockliff > Libba

both can go fist themselves.

As for people trading in JJ, be careful. He's scored heavily in 10 goal wins and now the dogs play the Hawks and you've already missed two big scores. Cannot go with the pack imo.

JJ has a negative BE. Wait another week and he'll cost you more. Get him in now or hold your nerve until about Rd 5. I'll gently suggest he is a way safer bet than Stevie J.

Both look OK but I'm leaning towards Option 2 as it (hopefully) gives you two keepers

Yeah, could also get Zorko instead of Parker who should def be a top 5 forward. Just thinking Danger is a must have though.

Fwiw that 206k rem. Would get me a keeper with 1 trade next week.

Simpkin - thought he was traded before Round 2 began but not so
Questions marks over Rich and Barlow, may need to hold onto Steele as a reserve for a week longer

We face the same dilemma. BenKen or not BenKen. I'm way down on points but BenKen has been scoring well.

It's just as big a risk to not take him when he scores like a premo for 186k and makes you money. Priddis, Parker, Gray etc wont make you squat and are only averaging 10-20 more per game.

It's two games. Once the goals dry up his scores will drop. I'm not sure he's a must have, if he keeps up this scoring for 4-5 weeks I'll eat my hat.

It's two games. Once the goals dry up his scores will drop. I'm not sure he's a must have, if he keeps up this scoring for 4-5 weeks I'll eat my hat.
I'll get the sauce.

Same that's why my first lot of many trade reversals was to Gray over BenKen. I'm happy to miss out on one rookie, especially an expensive one. I have all the others and I need the points.
Anyway nothing is locked in untill teams are named.

Have multiple problem children: Rocky (still hoping he'll get up) / Barlow / Rampe / Sidebottom (will retain him)

Missing rookies: BenKen (not 100% sold) / Hartley (can wait a week).

BenKen really a must have? Could otherwise focus on two pure premo correctives (Barlow + Rocky depending on prognosis)
Hold Rampe. Played a pretty good match and imo was stiff to only get 63. The ball was hardly down there. Laidler the top scorer out that back 6 with only 76

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow >> JJ via Tippa DPP (I'm doing this 100%, had him all preseason but traded him out before round 1)

this is the one I can't decide on

Rockliff >> • z Merrett & 164k
• Zaharakis & 227k
• any other mid not named danger (can't afford), Ablett,Fyfe,Shiel,Selwood,Libba.

Anyone think Lambert could be a FWD keeper? 130 & 101 so far
A bit early to tell but his JS is great and Richmond suck just enough for a guy like him to score well.
From what I remember he used to butcher the ball and had trouble finding it. Seems to have fixed all those issues so far.

A bit early to tell but his JS is great and Richmond suck just enough for a guy like him to score well.
From what I remember he used to butcher the ball and had trouble finding it. Seems to have fixed all those issues so far.

Yeah pretty risky. Lids coming back might hurt his scores too.

I might do

Barlow to Hall
Rockliff to Mitchell/Dangerfield

Wingard next week (depending on how many weeks he is out for) to Zorko.
Confident my forward rookies can cover the loss of Chad this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back