Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My original thought was to keep Barlow, but now I'm thinking I want him gone.

Barlow to JJ
Rocky to Papley
(via DPP)

The week after I'll use the $530k left in the bank to go:
Oliver/Mills/Gresham/McCarthy to a premo

Pissing me off that I really dont have any other options than JJ (assuming he's a keeper) to go to from Rocky. 550k (and nothing in the bank) with all the right rookies (Hewett all I missed, not essential) is leaving me with some underwhelming premo choices really. Could go Gresham > Hewett for that 20k, then I've got 570k for a premo. WHO?!

Yeo > Hartley
Simpkin > Parker

Two this week after one last week. Rode Yeo and Roberton all through last season and thought I'd put my faith in the cheaper one this year. Too inconsistent, clearly has no appetite - gone. Rate Simpkin highly, but clearly Woosha doesn't - gone.

Hartley comes in for the D7 spot ahead of Brown in D8, Adams on the field in place of Yeo.

Parker on as M1 at this stage (Fyfe, Pendles, Libba, Dangerfield), Oliver to M9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't matter when you trade between rounds in terms of timings as they can be reversed as long as before 1st g
ame of each round.

Keep Mills for now definitely, other areas need work before there, he should still get to nearly $400k before being traded all going well.

Will have to look at Captain choice later.

What are some changes I should be looking for in the future? Frawley and mckenzie you reckon? any others?

My forward line all did real well this week, but wanted to find a spot for papley. Should i have him on the bench as he so cheap and gonna get me more dosh in future?

Jarrad "Potential" Waite
Price: 435k
Ave: 148.0
B/E: -42

Wouldn't be the worst cash cow, should top out at close to 600k

Anyone willing to go there?
If it was 2007 again, maybe.

I've traded out Barlow for Libba via BenKen DPP.

Def line:
Adams - Rance - Shaw - Weitering - McDonald Tip - K Kola; M Brown, M Hartley
$163.5k in the bank

Should I make a trade in defense?

My forward line hasn't got anyone sub 100 this week, midfield seems ok.

Jarrad "Potential" Waite

A couple scores of 70 and he'll be back where he started... He could easily throw a 30 in

traded out Barlow and Sheridan for Papley and Johannisen leaves 375k in the kitty and a likely upgrade from Gresham to parker next round,

leaving, papley, hewett, benken,wells,kerridge,adams, mills,davis,dea and tipungwuti to generate more cash to spend later on.

Yeo next on the down trade / upgrade list

4514 points so far

Is there anyway to figure out how much a player will go down in price?

For example if Rocky scores 100 but his BE is 184

I don't even have trades to think about doing anything with my ultimate backline premiums which scored a combined score of 181 between the three of them.

Jarrad "Potential" Waite

Hits career best form now? Not a keeper just burning trades for cash IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back